• Published 25th Sep 2016
  • 1,186 Views, 15 Comments

The Princesses Army - DanielMLP4499



Twilight gets her own army from Princess Celestial. But she does need a Captain for her army.....who could that be..?

  • ...
11
 15
 1,186

Chapter 1: Past is gone. Future is now

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is owned by Hasbro and so is Everypony in this story

"Ever since I was a little filly I always dreamed of learning magic and being Princess Celestia's Protégée. As I grew older I became
more smarter and smarter, learning new spells, and learning more about school.

I never thought friends would be a good thing to have in my life and I just kept focusing on getting in the classes so I can learn more spells. It was the day of my 'test' if you want to call it that I was a young filly and I tried my best to show my magic, but it didn't work out as I planned, but then something out of the nowhere made my magic burst and hit the egg to well make Spike.

When I kept growing older I kept getting into more studies and less into friendship.

Then Princess Celestial told me to make friends and forget about my studying for a while, and I wanted to be nice and caring so I agreed with it, well not really on the friendship thing but for the sun celebration, I had to go to Ponyville, and that's where I met my friends. I love my friends a lot and will do anything to protect them; even if that means dying for them.

We had a lot of great fun adventures together like defeating Nightmare Moon, taking out the Changelings at the wedding, and saving the Crystal Empire, but that feeling I got at the bottom of that long curvy stairway, it felt horrible like Sombra was contrilling me.

That's in the past now and I am all better, and ever since I got this huge castle, well it's been empty even with my friends here, I just wish we had the Oak Library back, oh how much I miss that.

Princess Celestia has assigned me my very own army, at first I was like 'you don't have to do this' but now I'm very scared, like I've never had an army of my own, and I don't even have a Captain! Well here goes nothing."

Twilight steps outside on the top of her balcony to her castle and looks at all the new recruits that are waiting down there for the Princess. Most of them are Stallions, but the rest are Mares which surprised Twilight, because she only thought Stallions were allowed in the Army. Twilight breathed in and out a few times then smiled nervously down at the crowd counting how many there were, and she counted about 80 Ponies were there, some from all across the land that wanted to join an Army for Equestria. Twilight finally got the courage and spoke up.

"Hello Everypony, I am Princess Twilight Sparkle and this is the day where I will choose who will be in my army!" Twilight spoke loud and proud.

Everypony looked up at here some smiling and some Ponies were all serious about this. Twilight had opened the doors and let Everypony inside the castle and sat all of them down to explain what will be happening through the training camp. After she had explained everything they made their war to the Crystal Empire to have Shining Armour help Twilight train the soldiers for her army. In total 65 passed leaving the others to go home, there were only 15 mares left in the army, but Twilight was missing something...

"Um Twilight, we do have all the soldiers ready for your army but, you know your missing a Captain right?" Shining spoke up with Princess Cadence next to him

"Oh no! What do I do, because I know you can't because you go the Crystal army, but I don't know who will be best to be the Captain!!" Twilight panicked rushing back and forth

"TWILIGHT!" Shining roared at her to stop

"What!" Twilight stopped and looked at Shining

"Go back to Ponyville there has to be Somepony there" Shining smiled hoping Twilight would agree

"Your right Shining!" Twilight hugged her brother and took Everypony back to Ponyville with her and her army stayed in the castle while she went looking for a captain.

Twilight went into town and started looking around for a pony perfect for the job. She started getting worried that she couldn't find anyone and started rushing around town and started making other Ponies worried about her until it clicked in her head, she had her friends that could be perfect to be captain, but which one of her friends? She first thought of Rarity being Captain but then instantly threw that idea away because she knew Rarity would make her armies armour look less powerful, then she thought of Pinkie Pie, well never mind if that idea, then she thought of Fluttershy and said no to that and also to Applejack, but then it clicked once again...Rainbow Dash!

Twilight went everywhere looking for Rainbow Dash, she went all over Sweet Apple Acres, all over the sky, and even to Rainbow's house, but she was no where to be found until... *SMACK* Rainbow went head first into Twilight and they both went tumbling to the ground hard, luckily no pony got hurt.

"Ow! Dangit Rainbow!" Twilight said furiously

"Blah blah anyways Ponies have said your looking for me, what's up?"

"Well Rainbow, as you heard I have a new Army" Twilight spoke

"Yeah, go on" Rainbow said impatiently

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my armies new captain!" Twilight said with a enthusiastic smile

"Y-you want m-me as captain?" Rainbow said blushing on the thought about being closer with Twilight

"Yeah, I even thought of you when it came up because your strong, loyal and very brave" Twilight said smiling

All Rainbow could do right now is get lost into Twilight's eyes while her face was as red as an apple. Twilight noticed and touched her head.

"Oh my Celestia Rainbow your heating up!" Twilight said very worried

"No Twi I'm fine" Rainbow said with a smile

"are you sure?" Twilight said smiling while still a little worried

"Yeah Twi I'm sure" All Rainbow could do is blush when Twilight started hugging her

"Oh Thank you Rainbow so much! Meet back here around noon tomorrow " Twilight said flying away

-oh great- Rainbow said under her breath heading home

Twilight went to tell Everypony in the army about their new captain, some were skeptical, but others were confident that Rainbow would do great. They just have to truly see tomorrow....

Author's Note:

Thank you Everypony for reading Chapter 1. Right now it's late and it's 11:12pm right now so very late. It took me a few hours to make this chapter so I hope you like it. I will probably make this story around 6-8 chapter maybe more depending on the likes it has. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed and be ready for more :pinkiehappy: :twilightsmile: :derpytongue2: