• Published 25th Sep 2016
  • 1,196 Views, 15 Comments

The Princesses Army - DanielMLP4499



Twilight gets her own army from Princess Celestial. But she does need a Captain for her army.....who could that be..?

  • ...
11
 15
 1,196

Chapter 4: Day 2 of war

It has been 3 days since Celestia's death, and Twilight was crying a lot. Her troops did their best to cheer her up but her feelings went from sad to pure anger. They had all took a break from flying on the outside of Las Pegasus; Twilight didn't sleep at all that night and her army got very worried, yet they knew why she is mad, her mentor, the one that cared a lot about her when she was in school, and her favorite friend has died and there was no way to save her. Twilight got up and used her magic to take down a tree. she threw it and made a loud scream.

"we are heading out to Las Pegasus in 10 mins" Twilight ordered

"Twilight we are very tired lets just go tomorrow" Rainbow said yawning

"YOU KNOW WHAT RAINBOW I DON'T NEED YOU OR ANY OF YOU TO COME WITH ME I'LL DO IT MYSELF" Twilight shouted waking everyone up as she flew very fast into the sky, Rainbow instantly flew after her.

Rainbow looked all over for Twilight and after around ten minutes, she sees Twilight on a single floating cloud, she grabs another one and lays it next to Twilight.

"Twilight are okay?" Rainbow says very worried

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine Rainbow" Twilight says breaking down crying (the war part will start soon, but right now Twidash!)

"Twilight I L- I really am worried for you" Rainbow says hugging Twilight to comfort her

"R-Rainbow what were you gonna say?" Twilight rolled over facing Rainbow

"N-Nothing!" Rainbow blushed looking away from Twilight

"Rainbow please tell m-" Twilight said getting cut off by Rainbow instantly tackling her on the cloud and kissing her

Twilight went wide eyed watching the scene happen right in front of her. She didn't know what to feel and what to do, she was frozen watching Rainbow kiss her, but the longer the kiss went the more she loved it. She looked at Rainbow and saw sadness in her eyes, she wanted to know why she did this but now she wanted to enjoy the new experience she had with her friend. Twilight wrapped her wings around Rainbow and broke the kiss, she saw Rainbow try to fight her to get another kiss but Twilight looked deeply into Rainbows eyes.

"Rainbow look at me, what's wrong please tell me why you kissed me" Twilight looked deeply into Rainbows eyes and got very worried

"Twilight I'm v-very sorry I-I didn't mean to do that I just really l-love you" Rainbow said breaking down crying

"Rainbow it's ok, I really love you too, but we have a war to do" Twilight smiled at Rainbow and she got up and carried Rainbow on her back

"O-ok" Rainbow layer her head on the back of Twilight's neck and kissed her ear

"R-Rainbow" Twilight blushed and smiled

Twilight and Rainbow got back and all of her troops were worried where she went and she told them where she went but never told them about the kiss and both Rainbow and Twilight's moment. It hit morning and they were up and ready for the war in Las Pegasus; the more they flew the more they got closer and in the distance they saw it was a war zone. They instantly flew faster to the city, meanwhile in the city the Changelings were walking then one of Twilight's soldiers pierced their spear deeply through the Changeling. The others looked up in the sky and one by one were brutally killed ranged from spears to the heart to their guts everywhere but Twilight army didn't care. They kept going and wouldn't stop, the Changelings didn't know what to do and started falling back towards town square where on all sides they were getting boxed in, they tried flying away but instantly failed. Twilight used her freeze spell and froze every single one of them, they took the advantage and stabbed every single one of them and when she unfroze all of them, blood exploded everywhere, it looked like a massacre, but they all cheered in victory, but lost 4 soldiers in battle.

Twilight gathered all of them and Flash and Rainbow stood right in front of their squads. After a long day of battle, they had all rested and Twilight requested to have Celestias corpse here, and so they brought it and Twilight used a spell, that can bring back life. Instantly Twilight fell to the floor and Rainbow and Flash rushed to help her, but Everypony stared in awe as Celestia got up and looked normal like she never died. The spell yes did help her come back to life, but also did help her get more stronger than before.

"Thank you Twilight for bringing me back to life" Celestia grabbed Twilight and hugged her deeply. they both shared tears and everything was normal again

They had gotten news that Ponyville was being attacked and Queen Chrysalis was trying to take Twilight's throne. Twilight was again filled with anger and they started heading out to Ponyville. Twilight knew what had to be done, and that was to fight Queen Chrysalis on her own.

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long to do this chapter please dont hate me :fluttercry: I was very busy, with homework and managing high school football, plus the games, so I was very tired I'm sorry :ajsleepy: