• Published 25th Sep 2016
  • 1,196 Views, 15 Comments

The Princesses Army - DanielMLP4499



Twilight gets her own army from Princess Celestial. But she does need a Captain for her army.....who could that be..?

  • ...
11
 15
 1,196

Chapter 3: Day 1 of war

Twilight woke up today, it was a naturally beautiful day, but that didn't matter to her now, the only thing that mattered is the fact that she had and army to fight with against the changelings. Twilight arose out of her bed and yawned and stretched her body. Twilight then left her room to enter the main hall to see all her troops armored up and ready to deploy in the war. Twilight saw Princess Celestia coming and commanded for her troops to take a rest from standing.

"Hello Princess Twilight" Celestia smiles and wraps a wing around her

"Nice to see you here Princess Celestia" Twilight smiles looking around at her scene

"Twilight this is very urgent that we need you and your army to get in the war soon" Princess Celestia said worried

"Rainbow Dash and I will get all of them in to stop the changelings along with the elements" Twilight smiled

"Not quite because you and Rainbow are going in the war and there will only be four elements when you need six" Celestia told Twilight

"Oh..." Twilight said now worried

"Twilight there is nothing to worry about, we will kick the changelings butt and still come back safe to use the elements to finish the war" Rainbow said with motivation in her voice

Twilight smiled and went in front of her troops and used her canterlot voice so all of the soldiers can hear her

"EVERYPONY, TODAY IS THE DAY WHERE WE FIGHT AS ONE AND IF IT COMES TO IT WE WILL DIE WITH HONOR AS ONE GREAT FORCE THAT THE CHANGELINGS WILL BE AFRAID. YOU ALL TRAINED HERE VERY WELL NOW LETS SHOW THEY WHAT WE ARE MADE OF!!!" Twilight screamed and Everypony cheered and saluted getting on the chariots.

The royal guard had over 300 troops and Twilight's army had 60, some flew in chariots, and others used their wings to fly. They could see Canterlot up in the distance;they were determined that this would be a tough but easy war, until it happened so quickly right above Canterlot was an air war. The royal guard fought the, their while Twilight, Rainbow and their troops went to manehatten to fight them there. Meanwhile back in Canterlot, the royal guard had a few troops hurt and injured while some were hit in the wing and they fell to their deaths, the Changelings on the other had were losing more, the royal guard were penetrating their hearts with their swords and spears, and there was blood covering the streets like they were repainting it all. It was a fierce and brutal battl; Princess Celestia called her army to fall back and so did the Changelings. Blood and bodies covered the streets while there were screams of children and soldiers dying for both sides, Celestia was lost and didn't know what to do, until she saw a mare tall as her......she looked at the figure for a moment and saw it was.....Queen Chrysalis.

The Queen pointed towards them and a few dozen Changelings flew toward them and so did the royal guard, soon both sides clashed with each other, and both sides falling and dying, one by one while they are were getting covered in blood, some bodies showed their insides but worst of all, many families and friends had to see their friends and family die. The battle was almost over it was 20 royal guard left and no Changelings in Canterlot, it was all up to Queen Chrysalis to stop them. It was a fierce fight but one by one the royal guard fell dead blood everywhere, it was just her and Celestia; she threw a blast of magic at Celestia, she had dodged the blast and done the same. The blast of magic hit the Queen and she charged at Celestia, and she did the same, their horns clashed, but after a while Celestia couldn't hold it longer and Queen Chrysalis's horn punctured her chest near her heart but didn't hit it, she pulled out and left her to die; laughing, she walked away. Twilight and her army made it to Manehatten, but it was to late, the Changelings had destroyed the city, buildings on fire Ponies running away.

"Rainbow take squad one to east Manehatten, I will take squad two to west Manehatten, and Flash take squad three forward we will push them out of the city or box them in here then we will use full force on them" Twilight said in a commanding voice and they all saluted and flew to their directions, and so did Twilight.

As Twilight flew to west Manehatten she heard war in the background and started to get worried, luckily she has her troops to cheer her up. Twilight and her squad landed on the ground and instantly was surrounded by Changelings, but that didn't scare them because they all started having a huge fight, it was bloody with bodies falling one by one for the Changelings, yet there was only one soldier that died in Twilight's squad, after the fight was over all over the road were Changling bodies, dead as a nail. Twilight told one soldier to pick up the dead soldier, she took of her helmet and tears welded up in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry you had to die like this....you died with honor Cherrilee" Twilight fell on her flanks and cried on the ground and the soldiers watched around for more Changelings while they cheered her up.

Meanwhile in east Manehatten Rainbow and her Squad were getting out numbered one by one, they were getting knocked to the ground but that didn't stop them, they got up and killed more Changelings. Rainbow even threw dead Changeling bodies at the enemy, but lucky for them Twilight and her squad joined up with them to take out the Changelings; once again there were dead Changeling bodies everywhere but some retreated to where Flash's squad was. The rest of the army flew to their position and was surprised to see that all the Changelings were killed and no pony got hurt.

"Wow flash I never knew you were a good leader" Twilight smiled

"Oh come on I had my own squad back when I was in the Royal guard" Flash giggled and nuzzled Twilight

"Hey back off her- I mean let's get to the next place" Rainbow said while Twilight was beginning to think Rainbow was jealous


Twilight and her army pushed back to Canterlot to see how Everypony was doing, but once they got there it was all devastating, Changeling bodies were all dead and so was the royal guard. Twilight and her Amy looked everywhere for survivors and Twilight screamed seeing Princess Celestia bleeding out; she rushed to her while the other were bringing medics, she looked at Celestia DNA Celestia weakly smiled.

"T-Twil-light" Princess Celestia sad in between bloody coughs

"Princess I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you" Twilight said crying hard

"Twilight everything is fine, Luna was informed but won't let her leave, and it's my time anyways" Princess Celestia weakly smiled before her eyes closed for the last time. All Twilight could do was cry, but in an instant anger filled up inside her and all she wanted know was revenge.

All her troops, with Flash and Rainbow looked in horror and she took a dead Changeling and ripped his head off and tearing him piece by piece, she was covered in its blood but then she yelled.

"QUEEN CHRYSALIS WHEN I FIND YOU I WILL PUT YOUR HEAD ON A PIKE" Twilight screamed taking her and her troops to the las Pegasus for another fight.

Author's Note:

I hope you guys liked this chapter :pinkiehappy: I'm so sorry for taking so long though :fluttercry: