• Published 14th Sep 2016
  • 8,972 Views, 92 Comments

Twilight Sparkle of the Royal Guard: Knight of Nights - King of Beggars



Cloppy side-stories for Twilight Sparkle of the Royal Guard, set between Rising and Empress of Steel

  • ...
15
 92
 8,972
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

Question, where is Empress of Steel? Because I searched your entire story library and only found the first two stories in the series as well as this one.

BTW, this is FANTASTIC!!! This site is lacking in Twidance, and they’re so adorable together.

Will there be more of this series

Gasp!!! Is it my birthday?

Thank you for once more delving into this world.

Well, that's some impressive Density Shining has going on there, nice to see some more of this universe, hopefully that means we will get to see Empress of Steel sometime in the near future, muse willing

Love the bit with Gummy. Also have to question if Celestia is ok with her apparent food endorsement.

This was lovely. I loved this little look into what Shining Armor's side of the AU was like, and as usual you delivered a marvellously written piece with some wonderfully emotional moments.

Great chapter. Really enjoyed this look at Trixie. :moustache:

Oh mat want to Mark after book 2 at the start as the description for this says between books.

Best written and characterized Trixie I'v read. The way you write characters is entirely believable, dialogue is natural and really speaks to each characters personality. I await each of your uploads with great anticipation, don't give up!

I loved it, as always. It may not have been as sultry as the last chapter, but this suited Shining and Trixie so much better than some storybook-perfect sex scene would have. You made the sex scene feel as awkwardly genuine as the characters, which isn't something you see often enough in writing. Two thumbs up.

And I loved the bit with Rarity and Spike at the end, too. The dynamics of their relationship are always entertaining to read, due in no small part to Rarity's love of drama.

- with only the inedible strawberry left -

Heresy! Strawberry's perfectly edible and nice! Sure, not the best flavor out there, but still good!

This was oh so awkward and hot. Loved Trixie, specially at the end, so very her :rainbowwild:

I can barely wait for Empress of Steel, it's going to be incredible, I just know :twilightsmile:

10188872
He hasn't started the third installment yet.

I really liked the conversations with Pinke at the beginning, I feel you did her character very well.

After breakfast at a nice restaurant.

And maybe a morning quickie.

Be careful what you wish for...

We will be going back to your house for a nap, you will take your brother and I to breakfast in the morning,

...you might just get it.

Alright, at last! Another KoB story back in my feed! Man, self-isolation isn't so bad if it's making people get back to writing. Let's see what he's got for—

the tubs of neighopolitan ice cream – with only the inedible strawberry left

What is this trash.

Oh... Oooh ffs Trixie.
This was entertaining, and damn funny otherwise :twilightsheepish:

After four years of waiting the ending was just perfect.

Now to write a story where regular universe Twilight and Shining Armor switch with this universe

Also, that sex scene had me dying of laughter. Especially "he felt touched and not just cuz she was touching his penis"

Empress of Steel? Is that a sequel to TwiGuard: Rising??

Was I the only one that kept thinking it was going to be Pinkie that was going to be getting a cream filling? Not disappointed tho. It made me ship Pinkie and Shining, which I had never even thought of.

You were right; I was pleasantly surprised.

Further, I saw that other Simpsons reference coming the moment the hearts were mentioned and was not disappointed. The whole scene with Shining and Pinkie was just lovely. Mores the pity for Ponyville that the girl's picky. She'll make some lucky partner very happy someday.


Lastly... if you'd told me before I read this that similes involving a cockroach and a broken spined bird could be part of the foreplay to a good sex scene I'd have told you you were crazy.


So... We were both right.

“Go!” she shouted. “I forget your name – the fancy one – but you! Go! Tell everyone of Trixie’s conquest! Spread her legend!”

:rainbowlaugh: never change, Trixie

Did not see this... turn of events. Good.

...That moment when you realize that one of your favorite series updated on your birthday and you didn't know until months later...

This little side story showing Shining and Trixie was absolutely amazing!

Thank you for writing this series, I hope you have a wonderful day, and may you always be inspired!

What happened to Empress of Steel?

I love your stories and found this update as enjoyable as the others. With a longing heart I will continue to wait for the Empress of Steel

An excellent short story and I'm very happy Shinning and Trixie are together now.

What happened to Empress of Steel.?

Are you ever going to make 'Empress of Steel', or have you quit this series?

Glad I finally got to this. Both parts were great. You are very talented, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Comment posted by King of Kings deleted Feb 8th, 2022

Both these chapters were great explorations of the setting and characters!

I'm firmly of the opinion that Trixie was given a bad hoof in her debut via AJ and company. She had barely gotten through her introduction when they all but booed her off the stage. Which is kind of funny because I seem to recall AJ and Rarity being rather flamboyant and dare I say prideful in their own fields of expertise. If they were actually that super high-strung about absolute honesty and generosity, I'd be worried for their little sisters.


In other news, Shining and Trixie is an interesting ship not 100% certain about it but it would be interesting to see how it goes.
With Cadence and Twilight, I'll just offer good wishes for their marriage and upcoming motherhood.

Shining Armor se encogió de hombros y movió algunas cosas en sus alforjas para dejar espacio para las magdalenas. Se despidió por última vez, con la promesa adicional de reunirse al día siguiente para almorzar, y salió a las calles oscuras.

Cadance: ... Twilight, honey, what's the densest thing in the world?

Twilight: I seem to remember that it was osmium.

Cadence: Well, they're wrong! The densest thing in the world, it's not a thing, it's a unicorn, specifically, your brother.

Twilight: Ah :facehoof:

Login or register to comment