• Published 11th Sep 2016
  • 5,840 Views, 252 Comments

The Raven With Razor Wings - Zatoichi Vokunkiin



What happens when I young god eater is taken from his world by a portal he was thrown in by an aragami? When he wakes up, what he sees will definitely remind him, He isn't in his own world anymore. He is now in Equerstria.

  • ...
46
 252
 5,840
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 33 )

Wellll. I like this story. But feel like there was soooo much left unsaid. Like who was Tia's first choice to be bonded with her, or what was Luna doing during the heat while Myst was with his beloved? Were there more fights other than the one with Shadowmere? Oh well maybe in the future this can get a sequel or maybe your happy with how this turned out. I came for a ride and boy did I get it and enjoyed. Hope to keep hearing from you dude.

7713244 Thanks bud, and sorry about all that. I just didn't feel all that was necessary, but in my next story I shall be sure to include extra details. I am using this place to better my skills after all. :) The story with Cadence is already underway, making to description now and will begin the first chapter as well. Then I will have all the princesses stories covered. Then make an extra one for Lulu, cause she is best pony.

Great end to a great story

7713256 What's this I hear about a sequel?
Can't wait for it. :pinkiehappy:

7713280 It is quite possible. How the sequel will play out though, I am not so sure.

This was good and that emotional scene man the feels feels man:fluttercry: good job keep it up and see you next story:twilightsmile:

7713299
And Princess Ember ??, Will Not Have A Story ??

"Peace Has Come, And With It A New Winter"...wait does that mean Winter from Game of Thrones is coming? :rainbowhuh: :pinkiegasp: :applejackunsure: :pinkiecrazy:

7715642 Uuuuh...no. Just means the season came back XD

7717811 so wait, your remaking the Warframe crossover story? :pinkiegasp:
I WANTED TO READ MORE OF IT! :pinkiecrazy:

7717933 I will remake it in due time, in fact I will be waiting until I have finished another story. I think Princess Luna deserves my warframe OC. She will be my next anthro princess. After I finish my princess chronicles, I will move on to some of the other ponies. Ideas flow through my mind and out of my fingertip all the time. So don't you worry.

wish there was a story with were they child/children. possibly a second god eater showing up, or just a few Aragami so it's not just a slice of life.

Nice story dude I might use a few things for one of mine sometime.

I would like a sequel and Luna get with him as well that would be badass

I love GE2RB it was the fist game I bought after getting PS4, used a scythe sniper combo God arc. A cookie from pinkie to who guess where I got that combo from :pinkiehappy:

8161012 Scythe cannon combo for me :P

8191796 I do have one in progress at the moment. :P My latest story.

Comment posted by Dont Forget Me deleted May 22nd, 2018

8457486Oooh you got a Chii-you as your avatar. Nice o:

Sequel, please have a sequel...
No?
GODDAMMIT!!!

i hope u do decide to make a sequel

Damn, I was trying so hard not to cry. Good job! :raritycry::fluttercry:

Will there be a sequel to this, and did you see my comment?

11790302
I highly doubt there will be a sequel to this one. If I remember correctly, I didn't set it up for one. SOrry D: And no I did not.

11790324

Well, here it is. And this is from back in 2022. ⤵️


11150864

11816922
Bruh commented on a 8 year old post lol

Login or register to comment