• Published 23rd Aug 2016
  • 188 Views, 1 Comments

The Other Hive - PegasusPotato



Follow a Changeling hive as they struggle to find Love, and 4 brave changelings search for it.

  • ...
 1
 188

Chaper 3 -

I woke up in a cell, the walls and roof were dirt and mud, the floor stone and frost, the bars of my cell made of stone, wood, ice, and a material i didnt reconise, across from my cell, a pink alicorn was laying in her cell. 'Is this the land of pink alicorns?' I wondered.

I heard a creak, then a slam, the first pink alicorn appearing, grinning. She had light pink fur, her horn and hooves fading to white, her wings fadinf to a darker pink, her mane was curly, purple with a blue streak, her eyes were a bright blue. The alicorn in the cell had pink fur, her wings fading to purple, and a curly mane with purple, pink, and yellow streaks, her eyes purple. She quickly climbed up off the floor, which gave me enough of a veiw of her to notice a magical restraint on her horn and neck, the bases of her wings were attached by a chain, which would allow her to use ger wings much, chains on her legs had her not able toget close to the bars of her cell. "Th.. Thank you..." She muttered.

I looked at myself, multiple chains looped around the holes in my legs, attaching ne to the floor, unable to move much from my current spot, the alicorn who trapped us left, when she left I asked the trapped alicorn "Who are you?"

The alicorn looked at me. "I'm Cadance... I once ruled the crystal empire but Flurry Heart... She betrayed us, and trapped me here... I dont know what she did to Shining... Though..."

"Wait, she's your DAUGHTER?" I asked, shocked.

Cadance nodded. "The reason she doesnt allow you to move much is because you may take a guards form..."

"Let's... Let's find a way to escape."

"Good idea."

Author's Note:

Flurry's design

Also I tried making it longer but lost ideas for this chapter

If you have a chapter title idea please tell me

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment