• Published 23rd Aug 2016
  • 188 Views, 1 Comments

The Other Hive - PegasusPotato



Follow a Changeling hive as they struggle to find Love, and 4 brave changelings search for it.

  • ...
 1
 188

Chapter Two - Meeting Her

I struggled up, we have now been gone for a few days, Rain sent a letter to Queen Crystalya so she knows what we're doing, we found some love, but it wasn't strong enough for the hive, so we looked for stronger. We smelt weak love recently; we followed the smell, after all, it may save us, luckily, it got stronger the closer we got, I nibbled on it, and I sensed it was from multiple ponies, no, more than multiple, around 700. I flew up, motioning for Shadows, Rain, and Mud to fly up off the snow, and what I saw was amazing. Perfect. It had to be a dream, right? A kingdom in the snow, dry, and full of love, I recconized it as The Kingdom Of Love through books, or as the ponies called it; The Crystal Empire.

"We should find a disquise, to the outskirts."

We obeyed Rain, splitting up near the outskirts of it, a pony saw me and screamed. "CHANGELING"

I ran, and screamed in Changlihs, "Dewbees Rete!"

It would translate to 'Retreat, We've been spotted!'

They ran, Mud quickly taking a ponies disquise then putting them in a cocoon, hiding it in the snow. We knew we were in danger, we need to try again later, maybe in a month, when the panic is gone, we quickly came togetger. "We would rest in the nearest shelter we can find, a cave, maybe?"

I nodded at Rain, how much I wanted to know I'm safe. We'll be okay. Atleast, I hope so. We found a cave, running inside, I'd lay down, and fall asleep.


I woke up, Mud becond for me to hide, so I ran into the shadows, a pink Alicorn coming in, she cast a powerful lighting spell, showing me and Rain. "Why are you here, why did she send you?"

I hissed at the pink alicorn's words. "Crysalis? No. We were not sent, we came here on our own, to try and feed our starving hive"

The pink alicorn became upset at me, and would bark "You're not starving, you're trying to make us trust you, then chase us away, powerless. You're not starving, you're a monster. I know other should be here, but if your gone, they'll reveal theirselves."

And with that, everything was dark.

Author's Note:

What is this pink alicorn going to do to them? Who is she? Is she an imposter? Is she even a female? Find out next time on total drama island!