• Published 24th Jun 2012
  • 3,671 Views, 30 Comments

Shippin' Pones - Argembarger



Shippin' all the pones

  • ...
9
 30
 3,671

Raripie

You stumbled into the bathroom and flung open the medicine cabinet. Swallowing a healthy chunk of a bottle of aspirin, you gently massaged the area around your horn.

What had happened last night? You didn't have a clue, but whatever it was, it had left you with a throbbing headache. You plopped down on your fuzzy purple toilet seat and watched the ceramic tiling swirl around until the nausea forced your eyes closed.

After several queasy minutes, you realized that you'd better go tough it up and start your day. For all you knew, it might have been afternoon already. You had been expecting an important new client to stop in late in the morning, and if you had missed him, you would have simply died.

You hoofed your way out of the bathroom and very carefully down the stairs. The Carousel Boutique looked quite lovely, with the sun shining in and illuminating your various fabrics and furnishings. You'd have taken the time to appreciate it more if you hadn't been so out of it.

You checked the time. It was only eleven o'clock. Phew! You slumped down on one of your sofas and waited for the room to stop spinning, which it very much failed to do.

Hm... Wait a second, what happened next? Do you remember?

Comments ( 1 )

Choose your own adventure style? Hoo boy.

Login or register to comment