• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 1,792 Views, 36 Comments

It’s MINE! - the frank



On the hottest day of the year, the question is not who gets the last ice Cream. The question is... Who deserves it?

  • ...
4
 36
 1,792

Well, he's not here either.

A couple of days later was tuesday, and ordinary school day. The heat hadn't died down, but luckily, most of the AC on Canterlot high worked. Most of them. Not the one that covered the rehearsing room. Fluttershy was the first to give in.

Well, honestly she fainted, and had to be carried out by Applejack and Rainbow, and without their bassplayer present, Rarity and Sunset agreed that it was just as well to cancel the rehearsal. Only Pinkie stayed behind, trying to master the 11/4 beat.

"I'd never pin Pinkie as someone who listens to experimental jazz."

"Neither would I, darling. But somehow, that's just Pinkie. When you think you know her..."

"Yeah, I guess you are right. So, Rares, what are you up to today? Work as usual?"

"As a matter of facit, Sunset. I'll have you know that my paramour is taking me on a date. She will pick me up at seven, and take me to on of the most popular restaurants in town."

"That taco place on Braid street?"

Rarity blushed slightly. "Well, um ... Yes. But it's the thought that counts! What about you, Sunset? Does YOUR boyfriend take you out on a normal boring tuesday?"

Sunset frowned. "He's working, Rarity."

"Yes, yes, That was uncalled for. I apologize. But seriously, what are you're plans? Want to join me and Fluttershy at the spa?"

"Mmmm, I'll think I'd rather spend my tuesday trying NOT to melt actually."

Rarity stopped by her locker and rolled her eyes. "Ha ha. Very funny. Not everything at the spa is hot, you know?"

"I'll think I'll pass anyway, but thanks for asking. See you tomorrow!"

As they went their separate ways, Sunset realized she was only one corridor away from the vending machines. An ice-cold soda would be nice. Or perhaps an ice cream. Sunset checked her pockets. She had a few bits, that should cover it. As she passed the corner and made a line for the vending machines, she could see from far away that there was just one ice cream sandwich left. Sunset put her hand in her pocket, produced her bits, lifted her hand... Only to find herself shoulder to shoulder with another ice cream-craving student.

Trixie.

Both of them backed away four steps. Both of them looked at the vending machine with hungry eyes. Both of them had the bits they needed. Then they looked at each other.

"So."

"So."

" First one to die... Looses."

Sunset smiled, and snapped her fingers. "Game on."

Author's Note:

Well, since I missed the vending machine... Here it is!

Comments ( 12 )

it was cute ,spelling and such but you wrote it on train , so well done:moustache:

" First one to die... Looses."
Sunset smiled, and snapped her fingers. "Game on."

Can't resist:

7421581 Best movie theme ever.

Lots of spelling errors and Why is Rarity IRISH?????!!!!!

10012826
Spelling errors: yes I know. It's not a story I worked especially much on so they will stay.
Irish: I introduced her as Irish in another story and simply decided to run with it.

10012919
'Ere ya go!
But I must warn you, this one is pretty full of spelling errors too. (If I really care about the story, I work on it for a few days and get an editor. If It's just a silly idea or something I write to just write I don't think It's worth it and just hope for the best.)

10013108
Thx and you might get more readers on all your stories if you tried to fix the spelling on all of them.

Well, honestly she fainted, and had to be carried out by Applejack and Rainbow, and without their bassplayer present, Rarity and Sunset agreed that it was just as well to cancel the rehearsal. Only Pinkie stayed behind, trying to master the 11/4 beat.

Poor flluttershy. :fluttercry:

Both of them backed away four steps. Both of them looked at the vending machine with hungry eyes. Both of them had the bits they needed. Then they looked at each other.

Oh boy, here we go again. :ajbemused:

Login or register to comment