• Published 26th Jul 2016
  • 1,715 Views, 69 Comments

Soarin, My Changeling - Orangeblossom1212



Soarin and Rainbow Dash are in love. Will Soarin's secret get in the way, will it cause mayhem? Will what he truly is cause him to loose Rainbows trust forever. And will he even ever tell her how diffrent he really is?

  • ...
7
 69
 1,715

Forgiveness

Author's Note:

Hey every pony, here's the next chappy! :heart:
Hope you like it, I know I do! I don't know how you guys will feel but I'm very happy with the plans I have for this story! Stay tuned! Also post a comment with what you think will happen because I highly doubt any of you will be able to guess the ending I have for this story.
Laughs evilly *hee hee, ha, ha, Haa Haaa! Coughs uncontrollably,
almost chokes to death, <~ "That never happened," shifts eyes back and forth to see if anypony saw and quickly walks away."*

~Orangeblossom1212 :heart:

P.S. ~ please know that the chapters in this story will for the most part be short and quick,
Thank You!
:scootangel:

A tear hit the paper and the soft sound of sniffles soon followed. Then their was a banging on the door, Rainbow Dash looked up from the letter.

"Come on every pony! Everypony needs to be in the ball room for the ceremony in 30 minutes sharp! Don't any pony dare be a secondlate," Twilights voice snapped, from outside the door.

Rainbow Dash ignored her and looked back to the first line of the letter.

"Hi, it's me, Soarin."

"Does he actually care after all these years," Rainbow Dash thought to herself hopefully.

"I'll give you one more chance Soarin. But you better stay true to your promise because if you break it again, I'm never going to be able to trust you or forgive you again." Rainbow Dash said turning her head to look into her reflection.

Rainbow Dash pricked up her ears when she heard music from outside. She trotted to the window and looked out only to see a frazzled looking Twilight Sparkle yell at the DJ. She was yelling about something to do with how the vibration from the speakers worked, and them not having the proper wavelengths and frequencies. Something witch Rainbow Dash did not understand in the slightest.

"Well I guess I still have to get ready for the wedding either way," Rainbow Dash mumbled, as she remembered what the reason for all of excitement was about.

Rainbow Dash sighed, "oh Celestia what do I do? Should I really give him another chance?"

Rainbow Dash was now looking up to the setting sun as the stars began to appear. Each star shining...Some brighter than others, some colors different than others. But one thing they all had in common, was that they all had a role. They all had a place to be. Whether it was for the distance, or something else such as brightness or color or maybe the fact that some were simply being part of the same constellation. They were all together and had a place and a roll to play...They all had a place, a role, a way.

"maybe I just haven't found my way yet," Rainbow Dash thought to herself.

Rainbow Dash made her way over to a manikin in the corner of the room. It displayed her brides maids dress for the wedding. Rainbow Dash's mind was still buzzing with thoughts. She carefully unzipped the dress and gently removed it from the manikin. Rainbow Dash would never admit it, but she liked to feel good in a dress from time to time. But she would never do it in public, she could never ruin her reputation. That was literally all she had, well in her eye's anyway. Well, that and her friends of course. Rainbow Dash gently lifted the dress above her head and allowed it to slide down her sleek soft cyan coat, before carefully adjusting it. Once it was on correctly and adjusted so that it would be comfortable and not rub up against her skin, Rainbow Dash pulled up the zipper and put on her head piece.

She then silently trotted up to the mirror and carefully put on some powdered makeup. Rarity had insisted that she must must must wear it. She said that, that was the only way to look 'perfectly fabulous' at a wedding. Rainbow dash said it was stupid, and at the time she meant it. But now, Soarin was going to be there. Maybe it's a good thing Rarity was so persistent after all. Rainbow Dash trotted over to a mirror. She looked in the mirror, Rainbow Dash had to admitte it, Rarity did good work, she truly did look 'perfectly fabulous.' Rainbow Dash's thoughts soon drifted back to a certain colt with bright green eyes and a handsome-

"No," Rainbow Dash yelled at her self.

She sighed, "their's no way I can keep or fight the truth anymore."

Rainbow Dash let her head fall until it was leaning against the glass of the full length mirror.

"One more chance Soarin. You better not screw it up because despite how much I hate it....I love you," Rainbow Dash said.

More salty warm tears trickling down her face in a slow steady stream.

Rainbow Dash glanced at the clock, "darn," she mumbled, "the wedding and after party would be starting in a few minutes."

She quickly pulled herself together and wiped away her tears. Rainbow Dash applied more make up to rid herself of any trace of having cried. She wouldn't ever cry in front of anypony. EVER! She was not weak, at least that's not what she would allow others think of her as, at least not willingly. Despite what most ponies think, Rainbow Dash was always very sensitive. One of the main reasons she acted so tough was so she could hide her feelings and not be questioned. It was her idea of a protective barrier.

Rainbow Dash had been through a lot in her life, even more so because of the fact that now she was once again an orphan. Once again she was all alone, she hated that feeling, of being alone, it made her feel dead inside. Rainbow Dash never talked about her home life or her family. It used to be because it also made her think of the bad times before she had a new family. Now however it was because of that and the fact that now it only served as a painful reminder that she now lost the one pony that was left of her family. The pain she felt never left her, she always felt it but she never showed it. It's truly amazing how far a fake smile will go.