• Published 18th Jul 2016
  • 1,817 Views, 112 Comments

Rainbows Dark Origins - Orangeblossom1212



This is the true story of Rainbows dark origins, and painful past one she is determined to keep secret!

  • ...
3
 112
 1,817

Flutters

Author's Note:

Hey everypony!!! Sorry this took so long. Anyways here it is! Hope you enjoy, also I'm going to be writing kinda short chapters until we get to the main part of the story.
Thank You!!!
Orangeblossom1212

P.S. Let me know if their are any spelling errors! :rainbowlaugh:

Also I'm sorry to brief over Fluttershy so much! I just can't help myself I want to get to the main point in the story! Please don't hate me to much or dislike because of this! I is just so excited for the plans I have for my story! Thank you, for your kindness. :scootangel:

P.P.S. Prepare for the pain and suffering!!! Viewers discretion is advised!

"Hello class!" Miss.Windith said,

clapping her hooves to get everyponies attention. Once all eyes were on her she continued.

"Today, I have decided we will have a fun day because all of our work is just review! And we are one of the very few schools to have been able to impress the captain of the Wonderbolts!"

"Yay!" everypony shouted

As they ran to the door grabbing the play yard equipment.

"Stop!" Mis.Windeth said

Everypony stopped dead in their tracks, full attention on her.

"After the review" she said simply, making her way to her desk.

"Aaaaawwwwww!" every pony said sadly as they all quietly trotted back to there desk.

Rainbow Dash quickly lost interest in what Miss.Windith had to say, as always, instead she got lost in her thoughts. She was still really depressed. She hadn't gotten a letter from Soarin in 3 weeks so she decided to send one. Still no reply. The bullies have become unbearable! All the constant names, fights, hitting and embarrassment! Rainbow Dash was finally getting tired of it. They were relentless! Billy, Hoops and Dumbbell were the biggest jerks in the history of Equestria! Rainbow was this close to loosing her cool!

"Rainbow Dash?"

Rainbow snapped back to reality. Miss.Windith was next to her and had a hoof on her shoulder.

"Don't you want to go and play outside?" She asked

Rainbow turned her head to study the classroom. She came to the conclusion that it was empty.

"Oh, um, yeah" she said nervously. She got up and trotted outside.

Miss.Windith sighed and looked at her sadly. It was always just her and Soarin. They were always inseparable. Rainbow Dash trotted outside and was outraged by what she saw! Rainbow Dash's blood began to boil when she saw Billy Hoops and Dumbbell bulling Fluttershy. The pair weren't really close but they considered each other a mutual friend. Rainbow Dash was getting pretty sick and tired of these bullies picking on every pony! She zipped right up into the air and shot over and landed straight down right in front of her.

"leave her alone!" Rainbow Dash yelled

"Or what Rainbow Crash? What are you going to do? Huh! Steal our routine again?!?!?

"What are you talking about?!"

"You know very well what I'm talking about!" Billy yelled

A crowd started to gather.

You stole our routine! You stayed after school and followed us! You were watching us practice and stole our routine! just admit it!"

"What!? No, I didn't you liar! I came up with that routine!

"No you didn't!"

"Prove it then!" Rainbow retorted
"Whats wrong!? You scared?! Prove it! If it's really your routine you'll know it and be able to pull it off! ......Flawlessly. Unless. your. lying."

Billy hoops and Dumbell suddenly looked really nervous.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Rainbow said innocently.

"Oooooohhhhhhh!" the crowd said

They gulped. "Oh, um, no,? score said

"Yeah what he said!" Hoops agreed

We'll show you our routine! Then every pony will see what a fake, lousy flier you really are!"

"Prove it!" Rainbow spat.

While fighting back the tears. She had become good at this over the years. And as soon as she was alone she'd break and let the tears fall. The jerks flight team went well in Rainbow's book. They did really flimsy loops, almost got winded at least a dozen times! And on top of that, it was horrible! It was nothing like the original routine.

"That was truly horrible," Rainbow Dash said simply.

All the other foals broke into laughter.

Billy, hoops and dumbbell glared at her.

"You'll pay for this!" billy said,

before they turned and fled from the embarrassment they caused themselves.

"Alright that's enough!" Rainbow Dash said,


"Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww" the other foals replied as all the Pegasus colts and fillies began to make their way back to their games.

Rainbow Dash turned and offered a hoof to Fluttershy. "You ok?"

"Oh, um, yes thank you," she said barely above a whisper. "You shouldn't have done that though." She continued.

"What are you talking about! They were picking on you!"

"Yes but you made them angry. Theirs no telling what they'll do to you now."

"Yeah well, you leave the worrying about me to me k?"

"If that's what you want Rainbow Dash," Fluttershy said nervously.

Rainbow Dash sighed, "Relax Fluttershy it'll be fine."

They started hanging out over the next several weeks and became good friends! The bullies however continued to become sworn enemies. Then something unexpected happens. A new encounter! Write a comment to see what you think will happen next!