• Published 18th Jul 2016
  • 1,818 Views, 112 Comments

Rainbows Dark Origins - Orangeblossom1212



This is the true story of Rainbows dark origins, and painful past one she is determined to keep secret!

  • ...
3
 112
 1,818

Comets day with dad

Author's Note:

Okay everypony the next chapter (not this one! The next one.) should be the last one containing any possible abuse! So from here on out things will get better and happy! like sunshine and rainbows....... Until The next tragedy strikes!
I'm only kidding! I think... I'm not sure about this next tragedy but I promise you it won't be anything like in the other chapters! (If I decide to put it in the story) Also just a heads up! 16 is adult legal age for ponies in equestria! At least for my story it is :moustache:

Thank You!
Orangeblossom1212

P.S. For those who may question it I DO NOT live in a abusive home!
~enjoy the story :raritywink:

"Idiot!" Spectrum yelled in Comet Streak's face. He punched him in the temple knocking him to the floor, unconscious.

Comet streak woke up hearing a loud ringing sound. He lazily opened his eyes."Ugh," he groaned. Comet Streak sat up shaking the dizziness out of his head. He instantly snapped back to his senses after recalling the recent events.

"I've been kidnapped! I need to get out of here!"

"Oh, your not going any ware anytime soon!" Spectrum said looking amused, he flashed a glance at his wife.

"Wha-what who are you?! What do you want with me!?" Comet Streak stammered

"Ha ha, oh it's not you son. I'm simply getting revenge on my daughter. You however are simply stuck in the middle. And you will pay for how you treated your step mother!" Spectrum said his amused smile instantly darkening into a death glare.

"Son!? Stepmother!?" Comet said now panicking, his thoughts swimming in his head like goldfish.

"Yes you little- I mean, yes honey I'm your stepmother." Firefly said in a sickening sweet voice that was filled with pure venom.

Comet saw the door and made a bolt.

Firefly pounced forward and grabbed him! Pushing him back and slamming his head into the edge of the coffee table, all done in once swift motion.

"You have some nerve trying to pull a stunt like that!", Firefly spat. She punched poor Comet in the stomach and kicked him to the floor.

"Help." Comet thought not even having the energy to do so much as whisper. His eyes only half open as eye lids suddenly started feeling heavy. All his sences were plunged into blackness. All he could feel were sharp dulling pains bruising his body. As Firefly continued to beat him until the ringing in his head became unbearable. His vision went blurry and he lost consciousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaawwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaa!" a baby shrieked,

"Ugh." Comet Streak muttered in a very quite voice.

"Ugh that's it! I want that stupid smelly thing gone!" He heard Firefly's voice boom.

"What!?"

"You heard me! Get rid of it! Kill it for all I care!"

"Alright! I'll go drop him off in some dumpster down town."

"Good! I'll go down to the wine and liquors store and get some more hard cider."

Door slams shut

"Nnn no!" Comet said forcing himself up. His head swimming with pain. He let his head fall and lay on the cool table. Comet blinked his eyes hard trying to force them to clear. He saw what he hoped was a phone. But it was hard to tell for sure what the blurry image was or could be. He lifted his shaky hoof and did his best to make out the numbers as he began dialing. All Comet Streak could do is hope and prey to Celestia that he had dialed Rainbow's phone correctly.