• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 10,746 Views, 53 Comments

Applejacked - Hopeful_Ink_Hoof



An accident causes Applejack to become big, buff, and ballsy

Comments ( 19 )

uh... complete ????

Pissing all over herself and the floor would be embarrassing, especially if her shouting woke everypony up and brought them running to see what happened.

Yes.

Now with sour expectations of how her day would be going, Applejack made her way down to breakfast. As she stepped into the kitchen, all eyes turned to her, then started staring.
"Dagnabit, Applejack!" Granny Smith shouted. "You get back upstairs and put some clothes on, young lady!"
Blushing furiously as she realized what she did, Applejack shut the door and ran back upstairs to get dressed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Awww, complete...

What???!! Complete already???!!! WTAF???!!!

7483537 We wish for more Sempai!

Can you make an alternate ending? One where the Potion didn't work completely.......
(Like dormant size is much smaller or something kinky happens?)

7482229 Normally you'd be right. But this is a CLOP fic. One does not read erotic fiction for the story. Why would I read eight chapters if only one of them will really turn me on?

Late thought: Part of Applejacks dream had her belly swollen with a "dozen foals." Each of the mares had their belly's swollen to huge sizes in seconds without any pain. Could the magic of Applejack's seed been altering their wombs in order to healthfully have a large number of foals without pain? Is there about to be a massive applepony swarm in nine months?

7492450 Actually, the dream was that Applejack was pregnant with thirteenth foal (a baker's dozen being thirteen for some reason), "provided it's not multiples again." So over a span of about twenty years, she has had twelve children -- some of which were twins or triplets -- with another on the way.

The painless part is just typical creative license used often in cumflation/inflation stories. I haven't read a lot, but normally there is no pain with it.

In answer to your question: No. Or at least not to those numbers. The Spa ponies would both have twins, Pinkie would as well, Starlight and Rarity would both have a single child. All females, with Rarity being a unicorn, and the rest earth ponies. So that would mean that in nine months (or eleven base on regular horses), there would be eight new apple ponies born, as well as a bouncing baby Draconequus girl for Fluttershy.

WHAAAAAT?! Complete? No! I demand continuation or at least a sequel!

7484150 i read everything for the story.even porn.

7999580 Let's say that it includes a younger Granny Smith, a piece of wood, and some creative carving. There may or may not have been some very awkward splinters involved.:ajsleepy:

I really wish we could get a chapter with the others being pregnant. This was great.

I don't know about you but I feel like I've been duped it still feels like there's at least one or two chapters left in the story you know tell them they might be pregnant hell you could even do a Time skip and say what happens after they give birth

I know I'm late to this party, but "I think I'm in love with Pinkie Pie while she is double pregnant on futa jizz" is definitely one of those narrative bombs that need to be taken care of, rather than ignored. Especially once we sawa flash of ooc-sensitivity on Pinkie's part? That intrigued the hell out of me.

I thought there was going to be some apple-cest.

Still, fun story. I like that you went with anthro ponies.

Would have been nice if she had kept her ample hips.

Login or register to comment