• Published 28th Jun 2016
  • 3,320 Views, 118 Comments

Family of Two - Uncle Smiles



Trevor Young, a responsible young man by the age of twenty seven and Violet Young, a sweet and intelligent ten year old girl were taken and brought to Equestria as the one's they were dressed as and in the middle of a changeling invasion no less.

  • ...
21
 118
 3,320
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

and its a dead story

8543066

8543049
Hmm?

Have I done something wrong and if so, what may that problem be?

8543039
Didn't like it? Was there something wrong?

8543113
A conflict of interest?

Well.... the duo is here...
And the boom loving one fucked up

8543761
I really suck at story descriptions, like terribly.

Even if I wanted to change it, i can't. I lack the skill to do so but nevertheless, thank you for your input, I'll be sure to keep it in mind for future fics.

If you've read the story and somewhat enjoyed it, it is my goal but if you haven't... Well, I can't succeed in everything, right?

8544124
It doesn't help that I use my phone for this stuff and unfortunately have big thumbs. But yeah, I can see what you mean.

It only occured to me to re-read the reply before fixing some of the obvious mistakes.

Anyway, I may not have a beta-reader but I do have an editor (I had two but life got the best of one and had to step down) and it takes a while for them to edit out any mistakes. I'm currently in search for a new editor or perhaps editors.

Side note: There a story over a million words long on FIMfiction?

8543106
oh shoot i miss read the dates i thought it said 2016

8544217
are there comming more chapters

This is awesome do more please

Login or register to comment