• Published 31st May 2016
  • 1,343 Views, 26 Comments

Bellum tyranni sol et luna Benedictus - ChAoS pOnY



Sometimes what the world really needs is for someone to save it from the "Heroes".

Comments ( 7 )

I loving this story:heart: the lore and the world building makes me wanna squee

Hilariously over-complicated pretentious puffery. Love it.

Yet another Celestia is evil fic...if you have to make her evil try making her a well intentioned extremist or something similar because right now making her evil just because is lazy.

7385527 Not mine either, but gooogle translate helps, though it's translations can be odd from time to time, which is half the fun of playing with it. :yay:

7385525 I kind of went over the top with all of these languages, cultures, histories, etc. But let's face it, Equestria seems pretty one sided and in the real word every culture has it's own historical baggage and languages. With the war not even kicked into full swing, but still a scramble to figure out what is going on, all of this just adds to the mess called war.:pinkiehappy:

7385608 :rainbowhuh: I guess I need to flesh her out a bit more, but she is actually neither good or evil, per say. She just started down the slippery slope she is on and went with it. Petrified God A and things got easier, so when God B acted up she did it again and it worked and suddenly she had more worshippers from their old followers. With every new God challenging her it just became easier to deal with it that way. When neighbor A invaded, her people beat them and took their lands claiming it was through her divine being they won and took new territories. Since it worked so well, they did it again and spread futher. Since her peoples lives improved everytime she didn't stop it and even took the lead in it and adding more credit to the claims about her devine right. Basicly she is the result of a being successful and when her sister threatened her power by getting engaged and on a fast track to become Queen, Celestia removed the threat. Eventually it reached a point were she actually sort of believes it is her devine right to rule supreme over all. Hmm.... how best to sum this version of her up the best?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Like I said, I need to flesh her out more.:twilightsheepish:

7385980 Okay now if that's what's going on then i can get behind this story and maybe even enjoy it, still feels like the the overused idea of evil celestia but its different enough for me to give a like.

Loven the world your building man, and that 'Cave World'(for lack of a better term) really got my attention; Almost mad me want to pack a rucksack, grad my rifle, and do some dimension hoping.:rainbowdetermined2: Keep it up.:twilightsmile:

Still lovin g this story, and I hope we get the next chapter soon.

Login or register to comment