• ...
11
 50
 3,268

Chapter 12: It's About TIME

------------------

Everfree Forest "Castle Entrance"

*Sigh*

"Doctor, are you sure you know what you're doing?" asked liliana as she sat at a nearby boulder, clearly feeling bored by the tone of her voice and a few sighs here and there.


"Yes, no....maybe?" said the doctor as he scanned the castle yet again with his sonic screwdriver. "Nothing, I can't believe my screwdriver can't or rather won't analyze the castle, I mean it's there! a big stone marble! but why can't we get in?".


Liliana vess and the doctor had already spent a couple of hours just outside the castle in everfree forest, but due to some strange magic they cannot enter. In fact, it's not that they can't enter, it's that their body won't let them. Sure you can walk straight in the front gate, but their body will suddenly stop and turn around, as if they were automaticaly turned around by a remote control.


"We are getting nowhere fast doctor, is there anything else we can do?" asked liliana as she walked next to the doctor. "I say we travel through time again, that would be fun! better than planeswalking".

"Yes well, I suppose that is possible, but, eversince we stepped within this radius of the everfree forest, the Tardis was affected with the chaos that was seeping from this castle. Look over there" said the doctor as he pointed his hoof at the once was blue box called the tardis. It was now triangle and is polkadoted with different types of colors.

"Great, what do we do now doctor?" asked liliana as she massaged her forehead and sat at the doctor.

"Excuse me, miss vess?! I am no chair!" growled the doctor.

"Yes well, you are a pony, doctor, so i suggest you shut up and stay still, I may have a plan." retorted liliana.

"How about you use that veil of yours" asked the doctor.

"This thing? well it's useless, the chaos affected the veil also, see? it's a handkerchief now." said liliana as she showed the polkadoted handkerchief to the doctor. "So much for being an overlord, doctor."

"I know I know, never expected chaos to be this, well, Chaosy waosy!" said the doctor as he waved his free hoof in the air.

"Well, no use in sitting around here much longer, let us just carry your triangle contraption out of this forest. We have no power here. Let us hope that the effect of this chaos will be removed if we leave." said liliana as she got off the back of the doctor.


Liliana scanned the area of the everfree forest and so did the doctor, and after a few seconds they both spoke and said.

"IF" we can get out

As the sound of party and confetti fill the air of the everfree forest, flying pigs here and there, the ground colored pink, trees the shape of lanterns, clouds are like cotton candy. Indeed, the everfree forest is now the realm of discord.

------------------

Canterlot Castle "Castle Infirmary"

"What are this things?!" Screamed Chandra as she burned yet another mutated and somewhat metalic leonin. "Do have any idea what these things are Gideon?"

"I have no clue chandra, but don't let them wound you! God knows what will happen if we get scrapped by this Things?" replied Gideon as he pushed back a group of those things with the sheer force of his arms.


Slowly but surely they we're being outnumberd. It was as if they keep reappearing from outside the infirmary room, they back off to the end of the room where Garruk still laid in bed unconsious. Gideon can still destroy the whole place but, he was worried about the condition of both Chandra and Garruk, whilst Chandra looks ok, she is still recovering from her previous fight, and on the other hand Garruk is still unconcious from Jace's spell.


"Looks like I have no other choice, Chandra get behind me and cover Garruk. I'll end this." said Gideon as he gathered mana from both his hands.

"What are you planning Gideon? I can still fight! don't you dare destroy this whole place!" screamed Chandra as she hurtfully incinirated yet another batch of those things.

"You are in no more condition to fight Chandra and so does Garruk! so stand-------"

POP!

Before Gideon could finish his sentence a loud popping noise followed by the bursting of a purple bubble appeared infront of Gideon.

"What?!" said Gideon Shockingly with widened eyes. "Miss Sparkle? Jace? how?"


"No time for words Gideon, we leave.....now!" said Jace as his eyes glowed bright blue and within a few seconds, Gideon, Chandra and Garruk where covered with blue mist and entered the purple bubble of Twilight and disappeared.

------------------

Canterlot Castle "Strategy Room"

POP!

"Wha---,Where are we?" asked Chandra confusingly as she scanned the room still in her battle stance.

"At ease, Miss Nalaar" said Princess Celestia as she stood at the end of the strategy table. Next to was what remained of the guards who were frightened, hurt and mentally unstable, but ready to defend the princess nonetheless as seen through their tired yet strong as steel eyes. Thoses eyes that have witnessed the death of friends and comrades at arms.

"This is truly a war now" said Pinkie Pie as she sat in the corner of a window, as she gazed upon the battlefield happening just outside.

Indeed, all hell has broken loose, The royal canterlot guards and soldiers summoned by Elspeth and Elspeth herself are out there fighting both phyrexians and lesser eldrazi's alike, even the Wonderbolts was needed for defending equestria.

"What's the plan now? there's gotta be somethin we can do?" asked Applejack as she worriedly looked at the princess.

"Simple. We fight them back!!" growled Garruk, as he stood from the floor on which he lay. "We fight back and destroy the source! That is all there is to it!"

"For once, I agree with the brute. Especially if Tezzeret is involved. I have a score to settle." said Jace as he too approached Princess Celestia.

"We want to help too!" said the other mane 6, as they trotted next to Celestia.

"Princess, It's time to fight back. for your people, for us, For Equestria!!" said Twilight Sparkle with confidence with every word.


There was a long pause, but everybody and everypony voiced out to Celestia, the only elder planeswalker present at the moment. As she stood from her seat, raised her wings and said:

"Gather everyone who can help. We will fight for our home! We will defend Equestria!"

And with that simple statement everyone went there ways. Garruk Jumped from the window and so did the other walkers except for Jace, as he stood next to the strategy table and asked the mane 6 to tell him all about the inside and out of equestria. As everybody was doing there own part, Princess Celestia sat, in her regal form with closed eyes and spoke yet again.

"Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow dash and Fluttershy, gather to me" said Celestia as she slowly opens her eyes. "I will be giving you your elements of harmony and tell you the secrets lied within. And Twilight"

"Yes princess?"

"Head over to the starswirl the bearded section of the vault, someone is waiting for you there".

"Someone is expecting me? who is it princess?" asked Twilight.

"Just go my dear, you will know when you get there".

--------------

"???"

"Mommy, is The Doctor -- I mean, is Daddy coming to save us?"

"Now muffin, what did Daddy say to you when he left with the lady?"

"To trust him...and he promised."

"See, no worries my muffin."

"But he always breaks his promise!"

"Now now, remember what mommy told you about daddy?"

"Yes mommy, but mommy! is she gonna help too? the dark lady I mean."

"Yes muffin, she will too."

--------------

"Everfree Forest"

Hachoo!

"Getting the sniffles Doctor?" asked Liliana.

"No, no, I am quite fine. Just a sudden sneeze" answered The Doctor.

"Dinky must be worrying about you again, that's the 5th time." giggled Liliana. "For that, I am sorry doctor. I just need my contracts to be done. And besides, we too have the same enemy".

"Indeed, but i felt sorry for sir Jace the more, with you lying like that".

"I had no other choice Doctor. I need to trick even jace, you know from the very start that Discord and Bolas was watching us the moment we stepped into this plane".

"I know, I know. But what bothers me is that bolas did not even mention him kidnapping my wife and daughter, he must have a different agenda than this whole war".

"Indeed he might, why would he keep this kind of lie, Capturing the time overlord's family like that. Must be a horrid feeling." said Liliana as she pointed her gaze towards the Doctor.

The Doctor only continued to walk with a blank look on his face but with eyes burning with rage and frustration. And for the first time in her life, Lilianna felt a cold chill on her spine and spoke:

"Demon's Run. When a good man goes to war."

----------------------------------
To Be Continued