• Published 11th May 2016
  • 21,882 Views, 199 Comments

Roseluck's Realization - Lucky Seven



Roseluck decides to try and befriend Equestria's only human.

  • ...
49
 199
 21,882
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Really enjoyed the dynamic and interactions between the Flower sisters. I'm not surprised Rarity offered them the dress for free -- not just because she's the Element of Generosity but because having Roseluck wear it to Royal Brunch would be free advertising.

“You know, you two would make a great stage act with how well you can read each other’s minds,” Roseluck giggled.

With how often mares in FiM and FiM-inspired stories seem to do this, it's my personal head canon that some sort of latent magic is responsible.

ngl, I don't think I would have put up with "I am randomly locking you in this room for a few hours with a cake". This is honestly poor effort on Pinkie's part. There are way more things she could have him do to help and also be out of Rarity's way. Also... just lock the cake in the room?

DMDash71 #3 · 1 week ago · · 3 ·

11901738
Nothing you’ve suggested is funny. This is.

At some point you have to let go of realism and go with humor. Otherwise the story is BORING. The show dropped a frigging piano on Twilight. Because HUMOR.

ibanix #4 · 1 week ago · · 1 ·

11901792
Funny and reasonable are not mutually exclusive.

I guess it pays to hang onto unfinished stories????? Welcome back lol

D48

I'm glad I found time to read this. The story is adorable, and it's coming together much better than my vague recollection of the original. The family dynamic within the flower ponies is fantastic, and Rarity is working well as a supporting character. My only real complaint is that the old chapters are a bit rough, but that mostly serves to show your growth as an author since the hiccups are just awkward wording that doesn't affect the overall story.

“YOU’RE GOING TO THE ROYAL BRUNCH WITH CLYDE!?” Daisy shouted so loudly it practically shook Roseluck’s eardrums.

Isn't that how hearing works?

It LIVES!!!!

Login or register to comment