• Published 6th May 2016
  • 543 Views, 3 Comments

Ponymon: Civil War - The Equestrian Quilava



Equestria is at war with the Pokémon world.

  • ...
 3
 543

Black And Yellow

We're teleported into yet another forest but this time in the Kalos region and the sun started to rise starting the day, "Who are we looking for?" Twilight asks me as we start to wonder though the forest.

"We are looking for Ash," I tell her, "The Pokemon trainer who saved you and your friends," Then a golden horseshoe flies out of one of the bushes and pins me by the neck to a nearby tree. I then see Applejack and Rarity come out of the bushes and up to me and Twilight.

"Twilight, why did you betray us?" Applejack asks, "I don't want to have to fight you."

"Darling, Pokemon are going to destroy Equestria," Rarity says, "Why are you trying to protect them?"

"I know that they're going to destroy Equestria, but there the only ones who can save it from them," Twilight explains, "Only Pokemon can prevent other Pokemon from destroying Equestria."

"She's right," I tell them, "Every time there was a problem involving Pokemon another Pokemon fixed it."

"He's a human Twilight, not just a Pokemon," Applejack explains, "If he wasn't part human, Pokemon would have destroyed Equestria."

"That's only true because nopony else knew how to train one," Twilight explains as she uses her magic to pull the horseshoe out of the tree freeing me.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this," Applejack says as a magic lasso wraps around Twilight and Rarity uses her magic to hold me down to the ground, " We won't let you help them."

The lasso then started to tighten around Twilight to the point where she passed out. I force myself to walk causing me to break out of Rarity's magic-grasp. I then hear a familiar voice as I see a yellow mouse with red cheeks, black tipped ears, a lightning bolt-shaped tail, and brown stripes on its back jumps into the air. It's tail then becomes a chrome color and Pikachu then swings it at Applejack. Applejack turns and kicks the iron tail attack with both of her hind legs causing a loud bell-like sound. Pikachu is propelled back into te air from the kick and Applejack throws a horse she at Pikachu pinning him to a tree by his tail. I then unleash a fire blast attack towards Rarity. She creates a giant purple umbrella using a purple crystal bracelet. The fireblast bounces off the umbrella and straight back at me. I use protect to block the blast. The lasso then uncoils around Twilight and wraps around me. I use the flames on my back to burn the lasso causing it to fall apart. Pikachu then uses electro ball do destroy the horseshoe freeing him, "Pikachu, use volt tackle! Quilava, use flame wheel!" Ash orders us, Pikachu surrounds himself with electricity and charges at Applejack and I charge at Rarity using a flame wheel attack, but Right before we strike Rarity uses her magic to teleport Applejack and herself away.

"Twilight are you okay?" I ask running up to her as she regains consciousness, "I can't believe they actually attacked you."

"Is that Ash?" Twilight asks me

"It's nice to see you two again," Ash tells us, "but can one of you explain what's going on? I was with my friends when these pink and yellow ponies attacked us separating us."

"We can, but I have some bad news to tell you," I say, "Professor Oak was murdered."

"WHAT!!!" Ash yells shocked by the news, "You're joking, right?"

"He's not joking," Twilight tells Ash, "He's dead."

Pikachu's ears then twitched and Pikachu jumped into the air and used an electro ball attack on a bush a few yards away. We hear a yell as the bush explodes revealing Keldeo who looked like he was badly hurt and his horn appeared to have been cut off. We all rush to Keldeo to aid him, "What happened to you?" I ask him

"You were right," He says, "This was something that the swords of justice couldn't handle. We tried to end this Quickly by attacking Celestia, but we were all beaten. I escaped, but I think I'm being followed."

Guards along with Celestia, Rainbow Dash, and Latios then appear out of the bushes surrounding us from all sides.We all gather around Keldeo back to back, "I'm sure you and Pikachu want to avenge Oak's death if I'm correct," I say to Ash

"You bet we do!" Ash yells

"Well, It just so happens to be the one wearing a crown is the one who killed him," I say to them, "Now if you don't mind me, I have a battle to finish with Latios."

"You weren't even close to beating us last time," Rainbow Dash says as she creates a sonic rainboom causing Latios to mega evolve, "What makes you think you can beat us this time."

"Quilava, you can't win this," Celestia says, "If you give up now we won't hurt you."

"I will never yield!" I yell preparing to attack, but then all the guards began glowing blue and disappeared. I then look up and see the legendary Pokemon Mewtwo descending from the sky in front of us.

"If you even touch any of them I'll tear you apart with my physic power," Mewtwo says to Celestia using telepathy. Then Celestia's horn began to glow and then Applejack, Fluttershy,Pinkie Pie, and Rarity appeared beside her, "You think I'm joking? Perhaps I'll demonstrate a small fraction of my power on the yellow one," Mewtwo says pointing his hand at Fluttershy and raising his hand into the air, as Fluttershy began to float into the air locked in Mewtwo's physic grasp. Everyone watched in horror as Mewtwo then pointed his arm at a tree and Fluttershy was launched through the tree with incredible force. All we then heard was the sound of trees being snapped in two as Fluttershy continued to go through tree after tree before coming to a stop. Everyone then stood there in silence for about a minute until a loud roar broke the silence.