• Published 6th May 2016
  • 542 Views, 3 Comments

Ponymon: Civil War - The Equestrian Quilava



Equestria is at war with the Pokémon world.

  • ...
 3
 542

Fire, Ice, and Broken Friendships

I know that Hoopa would be a great Pokemon for Celestia to use, so I needed him on our side. I rush into Twilight's castle to find him, but when I got inside Twilight appeared to be waiting for me. She had some odd looking costume on as if she was a superhero, "Why are you doing this?" She asks, "I know how much Pokemon mean to you. Please don't do this."

"You seem worried," I say

"It's been a long day," She says, "Not every day you find out that your friend is now Equestria's biggest threat."

"I'm not here for you," I tell her, "Where's Hoopa?"

"Gone," Twilight answers, "He found out what was going on and fled."

"Also, what's with the costume," I ask, "Last time I checked it wasn't Nightmare night."

"Celestia sent this to me, so I could defend myself," She explains as her horn glowed a blue color instead of its normal purple, "I'm giving you a chance to end this. You know what will happen if you don't."

"I'm well aware of the consequences, but they are my friends," I say as my back starts to produce flames.

"You did tell me that I would need to protect Equestria and carry out my duties as a princess," Twilight says, "but you need to do yours as a Pokemon."

"You know I'm not just a Pokemon," I tell Twilight, "I'm your friend and I don't want to fight you," The flames go out on my back and I walk up to her, "Pokemon are capable of destroying Equestria but other Pokemon can stop it. If you remove most Pokemon from the Equation you have a recipe for disaster."

"You're right, but what can we do to stop this?" Twilight says as her horn stops glowing, "We can't do this alone."

"We can't, but we can try and fight," I tell her, "Help defend Equestria and fight to keep Pokemon in Equestria!"

I'm then violently electrocuted by a bolt of lightning from Rainbow Dash who had just entered the room with Latios. Rainbow Dash was also in a costume like Twilight. She had a neckless that had a thunderbolt on it wich was producing sparks. My back reignites as I turn to face them. Rainbow then uses the necklace to strike me with another thunderbolt, but a beam of blue lightning flew over me and collided with Rainbow Dash's, "Twilight, what are you doing?" Rainbow says to Twilight, "Don't help him!" I take the opening and use a flamethrower attack, but Latios used a dragon pulse to counter it. Rainbow uses another bolt of lightning but I use protect to block it. Latios then produces a sphere of purple energy in front of them and it slowly increased in size, "Latios, use luster purge!" Rainbow Dash yells but a blue lightning bolt from Twilight struck Latios freezing him solid.

"Rainbow, stop!" Twilight yells, "This is all a mistake," Twilight says slowly walking up to Rainbow Dash, "Celestia's wrong, Pokemon need to stay in Equestria."

"Twilight would never say that Celestia's wrong!" She yells electrocuting her

"Twilight!" I yell jumping in front of her and taking the electricity, "You'll pay for that!" I then use the electricity to use a wild charge attack to shock her. Rainbow Dash was launched across the room and into Latios's frozen body cracking the ice. Latios then breaks free and the purple ball of energy became a massive beam of power. I use eruption to try to counter it, but the beam of lava wasn't able to stop it. I close my eyes and brace myself but when I opened them I was outside with Twilight as a massive explosion destroyed the castle.

Twilight then starts to cry, "Spike!" She cried out as she continued to sob. I realize that Spike was in the Castle when it exploded and Twilight had thought he died in the blast, "He was still just a baby dragon!"

"I'm sorry, but this is now a war," I say, "and ponies are going to die."

"How come you aren't upset?" She asks me sniffling trying controlling her crying.

"I am upset," I tell her, "but being a human, war and death are an everyday thing, and I've grown used to it."

Twilight then stops crying and wipe the tears off her face, "That's horrible, why do humans do such horrible things?"

I let out a sigh, "Humans have always killed" I tell her, "Even before written history."

"How do you know that?" Twilight asks, "How can you tell that without any written information?"

"This isn't the time to give a human history lesson," I tell her, "we have a world to save."

We then spot Rainbow Dash and Latios fly out of the rubble and out of sight, "How are we going to be able to fight this alone?" Twilight asks, "All of my friends are going to be fighting us."

"That's not true," I remind her, "you have made friends with other Pokemon and we'll fight by your side," I then try to walk, but I realize I'm having trouble moving, "That lightning gave me paralysis. You need to get me to Oak."

"Who's Oak?", Twilight asks as the paralysis caused my muscles to seize up causing me to collapse to the ground unable to move, but still breathe.

"He was my trainer," I tell her, "he can heal me if you get me to him."

"How do we get there?" Twilight asks as she uses her magic to lift me off the ground and onto her back, "Hoopa is the only way to the Pokemon world."

"The same way I came here," I tell her, "Though the Everfree forest."