• Published 6th May 2016
  • 539 Views, 3 Comments

Ponymon: Civil War - The Equestrian Quilava



Equestria is at war with the Pokémon world.

  • ...
 3
 539

One Or The Other

"What did you want to tell me about Princess?" I ask Celestia

"I'm running out of options, Quilava," Celestia says, "You Pokemon are getting out of hand."

"We have had this discussion before Celestia," I tell her, "You need to learn how to live with them."

"They have done thousands of bits of damage," Celestia Explains, "I need to take action."

"How can windows be that expensive?" I ask confused, "The windows in Ponyville can't be that expensive."

"That's not the only damage done by Pokemon," She tells me, "Manehatten, Cloudsdale, Ponyville, The Wonderbolt Reserve, and Canterlot have been attacked by Pokemon. They're monsters."

"Well, it's in the name, Pocket Monster," I tell her, "Who attacked The Wonderbolt reserve, Canterlot, and Manehatten? I'm not responsible for the damage that wasn't caused by me."

"You're the first Pokemon to arrive in Equestria, and the only one who can talk, so you represent, and are responsible for all Pokemon," She tells me, "The Wonderbolt reserve was destroyed by Raquaza, Manehatten was flooded by Kyogre, and Canterlot was attacked by Keldeo, who I was told would help us."

"And I'm supposed to do what about it?" I ask," How many ponies have been killed by these attacks?"

"Only one pony," Celestia explains, "And you're the one who killed him."

"Sombra?" I say, "That was to protect Twilight. You think you're so perfect and that you're always right. Your Pokemon has killed far more people and Pokemon, not in defense, but in rage!"

"I'm not interested in the loss of people that are not Equestrian subjects," She says, " I'm responsible for the ponies here, and I ask for your help to get rid of every Pokemon in Equestria and have only Twilight, and the other Elements have one."

"I won't do that to other Pokemon," I explain to her, "There all my friends. Even the ones who attack and do wrong are my friends."

"I need to do this now to stop something worse from happening," Celestia tells me, "I've sent multiple ponies to the Pokemon world and they have only been attacked by Pokemon. Equestria now has the capability to stop them with the information from the Pokedex. We can do this peacefully or do this the hard way. You're either going to help us or stay out of our way and leave Equestria!"

"Equestria is my home, and I will fight to continue to let Pokemon live here!" I yell as flames erupt out of my back, "I won't let you take away their home!"

"Quilava don't, "Celestia says as her horn starts to glow, "Do you want to fight your way out of this?"

"If there's no other choice, so be it," I say getting ready to attack, "We can still end this peacefully."

I then hear the sound of guards drawing their weapons behind me, "Don't do this," Celestia pleads, "Do this for Twilight and stop this."

"I'm sorry, but I'd rather turn on my trainer than betray my kind!" I yell as I unleash a beam of lava out of the spots on my head at Celestia. She then fires a beam of energy from her horn at the attack. The attacks collide causing in an explosion filling the room with smoke. While everyone was coughing I make my escape from the castle using quick attack and run to Ponyville to warn the other Pokemon, but before I was able to get out of Canterlot I was hit by a beam of Celestia's magic paralyzing me. Celestia then lands in front of me with her horn glowing brightly.

"You have made a terrible mistake attacking me!" She yells in rage raising her front hooves into the air preparing to stomp me into the ground, but then a blue unicorn comes out of nowhere and kicks Celestia knocking her away from me. It was Keldeo, he had saved me.

"Get away from him!" He yells, "We still have a score to settle," Guards then surround us, but my paralysis had worn off and I attack the guards with a flame thrower allowing us to escape. After a day of running, we then arrive in the Everfree forest outside of Ponyvile, "You're safe now."

"Why did you attack Canterlot?" I ask him, "You were going to help us."

"I was, but when I arrived in Canterlot the guards attacked me," He explains, "Let me get you to the Swords of Justice. You'll be safe there."

"I need to go to Ponyvile," I tell him, "I need to warn the others."

"It's too dangerous," Keldeo tells me, "The Swords of Justice will handle all of this."

"This is more than they can handle!" I tell him, "You are going to need a lot more than just swords to stop this. I'm going to warn my friends and get help." I then run off towards Ponyville. I know that I might need to fight Twilight.