• Published 6th May 2016
  • 542 Views, 3 Comments

Ponymon: Civil War - The Equestrian Quilava



Equestria is at war with the Pokémon world.

  • ...
 3
 542

Death Of A Mighty Oak

Twilight runs through the cold and dark Everfree forest with me paralyzed on her back. After an hour, we come upon a clearing and see a small town. I instantly recognized it when I saw a house on top of a large hill with a windmill next to it. It was the Professor's lab. Twilight then teleports us to the front door of the lab, "Hello is anypony there!" Twilight yells as she knocks on the door, "We need help!" An old man wearing a lab coat with gray hair answers the door. The second he laid his eyes on me he grabbed me and rushed inside. He then placed me down on a table and pulls a yellow spray bottle out of his pocket. He points the bottle at me and is about to squeeze the trigger when his hand than glowed purple and he count move his fingers, "Stop, he doesn't like water!" Twilight yells

"That's the medicine!" I yell, "Let him use it!" Twilight then stops using her magic, allowing him to administer the medicine. He then evidently starts asking Twilight questions about what she is, "Professor," I say trying to get his attention but he doesn't respond. I try getting his attention several more times with no success. Then Celebi a small green Pokemon that looked like a fairy with a head that looked like an onion with antennas appeared in the room and flew up to the Professor and appeared to be trying to push him.

"Be be be," The Celebi cries as it tried to push him, but nothing was happening

Suddenly a bright yellow beam of energy flies through a window and strikes Professor Oak causing him to stumble and fall over. I rush to the Professor and see that where he was hit the energy burned a hole right through his lab coat and into his chest. Celebi then flew up to his head and started to cry, "Quilava," The Professor says to me panting, "I see that you have grown a lot since you left... but at least I got to see you one last time. Remember that you have power unlike any other Pokemon," He says and stops moving. His eyes were blank and his skin quickly grew cold, he had passed.

"No, you can't die," I say beginning to cry, "I come back after all this time just to see you die," I sob, "Who... WHO DID THIS!!!" I scream as my sadness turns into rage and bright white hot flames erupt out of my back in anger. Then another beam of energy flew through the window and at me. The amount of heat that my flames were producing caused the beam to evaporate into thin air. Then Princess Celestia appears inside of the lab using a teleportation spell.

"I tried to reason with you," she says as her horn starts to glow, "but you have gone too far," I unleash a flamethrower attack engulfing Celestia in flames, but she is unharmed from the fire. I then start to glow yellow and it feels as if the force of gravity has greatly increased causing me to collapse to the ground unable to move, "I should have destroyed you the moment I met you,"Celestia says but Twilight then did something I never imagined, she attacked Celestia. Twilight blasted her with a beam of ice like when we battled Rainbow Dash and Latios causing Celestia's wing to become frozen in a thick coat of ice. Then giant thorny vines came up out of the floor and started to coil around Celestia digging the sharp thorns into her. Celebi was also fighting using the giant vines because Celebi is known as the voice of the forest. Celestia uses her magic to destroy the vines and ice, but doing that weakened her magical hold on me allowing me to attack with Double Edge, a reckless, life-risking tackle. The impact caused her to be launched right through the wall of the lab knocking her unconscious.

"Now I'm going to end this," I say approaching her unconscious body ignoring the fact that I've just taken an extreme amount of recoil damage, "You killed my friend, now I'm going to kill you," I prepare to melt her with an eruption attack but right before I use it Twilight pulls me away from Celestia using her magic, "Twilight, let me at her!" I yell to Twilight trying to break out of her magic grasp, "I need to avenge him!"

"It's not worth it, Quil," Twilight says, "You would only make things worse."

"You might want to tell that to Celebi," I tell her as I see Celebi fly towards Celestia. Twilight fires a beam of Ice at Celebi freezing the Pokemon. Celestia then regains consciousness and stands back up and teleports away.

"What are we going to do now?" Twilight asks, "Who else is left to help us?"

"Teleport us to Kalos," I tell her, "I know a certain trainer who will help us without a doubt."

"What makes you say that?" Twilight asks me preparing to teleport us to the Kalos region, "Was he a friend of the Professor?"

"If it wern't for the Professor he would have never met his best friend," I tell her as we teleport.