• Published 16th Jun 2012
  • 672 Views, 9 Comments

The Mane 12 - ClosetPony



When six human girls die in a crash and find themselves in Equestria, can they save their new home?

  • ...
9
 9
 672

Author's Note

So I posted this on here and I got a ton of comments flaming, err I should choose a nicer word, criticizing my story for the plot being a usual HiE and that I should write something more original. Sorry that I didn't surf the HiE to see if some people had my plot, I'm kind of stupid xD. So I'm gonna try and write another story that people will like. So, if you have any plot ideas just put it in the comments or PM me and I'll take them into consideration. (The only thing that annoys me here two people who apparently didn't even read the chapter and disliked for the description.. judging a book by its cover much? e.e)

Comments ( 2 )

i thought it was good. sometimes the start of a story is hard to make original but when you keep writing and continue with a story it develops its own personality. in other words it BECOMES original. it doesnt have to start that way. :)

i agree with nonameknight i think its good and its like a saying i once herd the start of an original never sees at first but sees in the next.....

Login or register to comment