• Published 4th Apr 2016
  • 5,703 Views, 202 Comments

Hunting Season - Troublesome Beast



An oversized, mega-muscular Mane Six conspire to tease and teach themselves up a herd husband-- and give him as a gift to the Sisters

  • ...
61
 202
 5,703
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 9 )

And so, the Sword of Damocles falls. Marked complete, and, inevitably, mine eyes reading the Last Word of it: a work, the likes of which, at various times, left me; Enthralled, Titillated, Overwhelmed, Uplifted, Fascinated, Fawning, Enriched, and Eager (like a fine creole dish!) has now reached a conclusion. While other works stand waiting on my mounting read-later shelf, as life renders its hefty demands upon my finite attention, this one was special. I now commit to posterity the moment I remove it from my, perhaps cheekily named, 'Trickle Down Fiction' shelf. Such an act is a final, well deserved, salute! Mark well, however, that the golden sheen of 'Favourites' is still bourne by this work; may it reside there, until the heat-death of the universe, long may that time be, indeed, in arriving!

10552546
Thank you. It's good to see friendly icon-faces after so long. Be well, and thank you for taking this journey with me.

So this is the end ?

10564971
It’s a jumbled mess for me, considering I’m below your average IQ that wasn’t an insult.

10589092
I had a thought do you think you could make a wiki for this universe you’ve made?

Question does anyone know where i can find good giantess growth stories without futa?

10825131

Too bad the author doesn't answer you back about that.

Login or register to comment