• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 559 Views, 26 Comments

The Origins of a Pegasus - Snowliasion



You've seen her get a book, you've seen her crash into objects, now see how she became who she is today.

  • ...
3
 26
 559

Into the Future

I was late for my date with Autumn Breeze and Subtle Touch! The deliveries had taken longer than I had anticipated, and because of that, I had to fly as fast as my wings could carry me to arrive even remotely on time.

Seeing as I had a day off tomorrow, the three of us had decided that we would visit this new place we had found a few days earlier called The Mare Contraire.

Having just finished school, we had all been terribly busy finding jobs, so the times that we could get together were more important. And now I was late for one of our outings.

Autumn and Touch were already there, of course, their eyes searching the sky for a certain white pegasus until Autumn found me and took off, flying up to meet me.

Her lips met mine and her forehooves wrapped around my barrel while we hovered vertically, then, she nickered. “Touch and I have been waiting here for a good while, Snowy dear. What kept you?” Luckily she didn’t sound angry or anything.

As we descended, I saw Touch smile up at us. He wore a rather classy black bowtie and cute white collar. It suited him very well. “Ah, Miss Snowy Haze finally decided to grace us with her presence?” He joked and my face felt hot with slight embarrassment.

Upon landing, we trotted over and I kissed him as well. “Yeah, yeah, snarky pants. Work took a lot longer today and just when I thought I was done, Mr Gale received a last minute delivery to be made.” I even skipped dinner to be here on time.

They nodded and, now excited, we headed into the place.

I was surprised by the bright interior and the more modern music. The bar was tended by gorgeous mares and the dance floor filled with a writhing mass of colorful equine bodies moving to the beat.

We made our way to a booth and got comfortable while I shrugged off my saddlebag. Then, Touch cleared his throat. “Well, my mares, want something to drink?” Autumn and I nodded and shot him cute smiles. He always bought us the first round.

“I’d like to try one of those strawberry fizzy drinks.” I nickered, indicating to the end of the bar. Autumn seemed to like that idea, and asked for the mint variety.

As he left, I turned to Autumn and smiled. “Hey Autumn? Do you think we should let Touch enjoy some of our appreciation for always treating us so well?” I asked, grinning softly.

She smirked. “You mean try out Earth Pony flavor as your dad would put it?” I nodded, remembering that night rather fondly.
“Yeah, I mean, I fancy other mares, but he’s the exception right? He has been our best friend forever and if anypony deserves some love, it’s him.” I said, knowing that Autumn would not only see my point, but probably also agreed wholeheartedly with it.

“Let’s do it,” she replied huskily, clearly enticed by my sneaky plan of surprising the stallion we both cared for.

So, when Touch came back we could barely hide our devious grins. He set our drinks down and we made room so he could sit between us at the back of our booth while we leaned against him. Perfect.

We sipped our drinks and leaned more into Touch, surprising him when we used our wings to block the three of us from sight. “What are you two d—” He started to say, but my muzzle was already locked with his, which earned me a soft, surprised, groan.

Soon, a green hoof gently pulled Touch’s muzzle away and Autumn kissed him with as much fervor as I had done just now. Leaving our stallion stunned before he stammered, “B-but I thought.”

“You’re the exception!” Autumn and I sing-songed in unison and assaulted him with kisses again. I smiled; it felt good to bond with my two beloved friends like this. Then, I nickered at Autumn. “Well, that was rather successful, wasn’t it?”

Autumn smirked, kissing me softly before our focus shifted to Subtle Touch again. He seemed to appreciate our little surprise quite a bit.


A few hours—and drinks—later, I was alone with Touch. Autumn had, regrettably, excused herself because she, unlike me, had to work early tomorrow morning. And as such, I was left to entertain our friend.

My current dilemma was whether I could stay on my hooves without toppling over or not. No, I wasn’t drunk! Just tipsy, I swear. I never got drunk. My muscles ached from dancing and working all day, that’s why I’m having trouble standing!

I was full of good ideas tonight, however, so I nudged Touch’s jaw giving him my sweetest smile. “Hey, Touch? Can I stay with you tonight? I don’t feel like trotting all the way home.” He lived closer by, and it would save time and so much effort.

He smiled at me and nodded. “Sure thing, Snowy. Mom and dad are out of town visiting friends anyway.” Well, that spared me from begging Lotus Bloom and Slate Hoof in the middle of the night. Not that they would say no anyway.

Woo, Lazy pegasus wins the day! Though, when I got to my hooves gravity went nope, and within a second I lay sprawled on the bar’s floor. “Look at that, snowfall in summer.” Touch snarked, and I gave him my best glare. Really, Touch? Then, he picked me up and effortlessly slung me across his back. Which got a chirp of surprise out of me.

I got comfy soon enough as Touch started to trot out of the bar and towards his house. This wasn’t all that bad, I admit. And earth ponies were really strong, so I doubt that Touch even really minded my weight. I grazed on his mane on the way there and he laughed. “Hey! I’m not edible.” Yes you are, you big stallion you. Wait what? Oh right, exceptions. Satisfied with my brain’s explanation, I just snorted.

Then again, did I even dislike stallions? It’s not as if I ever tried a stallion. Not after discovering my feelings towards other mares, I had merely accepted being a fillyfooler. Strange, never thought about that.

Well then, I was going home with a great stallion who was one of my best friends whom I cared for deeply, and I wasn’t opposed to sampling more earth pony flavor. Brain what the hay? If anypony was suited for this curiosity of mine, it would be Subtle Touch.

While I plotted, Touch carried me into his home and headed upstairs into his room. He helped me into his bed and leaned in to nuzzle my cheek. “Goodnight, Snowy. If you need anything, I’ll be over there on the couch.”

Yeah, no. Embracing his neck quickly, I ran the tips of one of my wings along his cutiemark and nickered teasingly. “Actually, there was something I desired to try, since I’m not tired yet.” Then I kissed him deeply while my feathers caressed a more interesting place to make my point.

Apparently, he wasn’t tired yet either, so I leaned down towards where he had placed my saddlebag and plucked a vial out of it which mom always insisted I carry with me. After downing its contents, Touch showed me some parts about him were all but subtle.


The next morning, I couldn’t decide which was worse: the devastating headache that made me feel like I had been hit by a cart, or the fact that Lotus Bloom was standing in the room, assaulting my ears with bright, high-pitched laughter.

“I knew this would happen one day,” Lotus snickered. “But, by Celestia, you look miserable, Snowy. Been drinking, have we?” Her face was full of mirth. Evil mare.

My face contorted and Lotus Bloom quickly grabbed the wastebin near Touch’s bed and placed it under my retching muzzle. “Yeah, that’s another downside of a long night of partying, filly. Should have eaten more.” I was a bit too busy dumping my vital organs into a wastebin to make a witty retort.

Subtle Touch sat up, woken by the commotion, and just stared at his mother while she stared pointedly back at him. “Good morning, young colt. Bringing back fillies home now, are we?” Her features grew a bit stern, yet not angered.

“Seeing as Snowy is here in your bed, along with you, did you two at least have the clarity to take proper precautions before starting on your... activities?” She looked at us both now and the heated sensation on my cheeks sprang up as I nodded sheepishly at her.

Touch started to mumble something but his mother cut him off. “No, don’t. Excuses won’t change a thing here, so, don’t.” We nodded quickly at her, Celestia, this is awkward. She flicked her tail and sighed. “The two of you are too young for foals just yet.” Cue more blushing.

I stumbled out of bed ready to slink out of the room when Lotus Bloom nudged me. “Snowy, shower.” She nickered and I blinked. Shower? What do you m— yup shower! Tucking my tail between my hind legs, I hurried towards the bathroom. Lotus Bloom’s peals of laughter resounding loudly.


One very uncomfortable breakfast later, I was flying towards home when out of nowhere somepony dove on top of me.

My first instinct was to roll over and try to drop my assailant off of me, but two teal hooves held me firmly in their grip refusing to give as much as an inch. “And where have you been all night, young lady?” Buck me. Only one mare that I knew called me young lady in that voice.

“H-hi mommy.” I stammered, and tried to give her an apologetic smile while she pulled the two of us into a steady hovering, still not letting go of me.

I felt a sharp pain in the tip of my ear and bleated in submission to my mother’s nip. “Don’t you ‘hi mommy’ me, filly! Do you know how worried your father and I were when you weren’t home this morning?!”

Mom yelled at me. She rarely yelled at me. I was so very very much in trouble. Maybe I should have let them know I would sleep with— sleep over at Touch’s place. “I’m really sorry, mom.” I muttered.

She nipped me again and I squeaked, then she let go of me and motioned for me to follow her. ”We are going to find your father, and then you are grounded for a week. Am I clear? You can only go outside for work, and then you come straight back home.” She meant it, I could tell that much. But I could hear the distress in her voice, and it made me feel guilty. I had really messed up.

We found my father after a few minutes, and he shot a worried glance at mom. But then, his eyes found me and the icy glare made me hide behind my mother, hoping it would spare me from his wrath.

She pushed me forward gently and addressed me with a gentle nudge. “Hiding isn’t going to help, Snowy. He saw you already, sweetie.” I nodded and swallowed. Time to face the second part of my punishment.

When Winter Frost reached us, he was like a tempest, the calm before the storm. I lowered my head, but didn’t dare to break eye contact with my sire. “Hello, father.” I whispered, trying not to sweat.

Then judgement came, the terrible fate I couldn’t escape. He frowned at me and said. “I am very disappointed in you, little girl. I thought you knew better.” It was a crossbow bolt straight through the heart.

Daddy was unhappy with me, and it hurt. It hurt worse than the nips my mother had given me. I could barely breathe from the tension. Especially when he just turned around and started to fly towards home, not even another glance. Please! Box my ears or something or spank me. But not this! Mom ushered me on with a gentle nudge to my shoulder, she knew what this did to me. “Best follow him home, sweetheart.” She nickered softly and then followed him.

I did as she suggested and hung my head in shame. Today sucked already.

Author's Note:

And here is chapter 5 of the story, as always I hope you enjoyed the chapter and will return for more.

Comments ( 3 )

Touch, you lucky son of a b—

I wonder what kind of trouble he would be in now. Was probably worth it anyway.

'Did he just really...' Yeah, I did. :derpytongue2:

Your Title Is Exactly The Title I Was Using For A Story I Was Working On XD Good Story Btw ;3

Login or register to comment