• Published 31st Mar 2016
  • 2,949 Views, 92 Comments

Men and Monsters: Metempsychosis. - Perfectly Insane



Three months, it's been three months since Pinkie disappeared. There have been multiple search parties, family members constantly questioned, even pony Twilight came over. She was never found, but one day she did come back, but... different.

Comments ( 25 )

Didn't really go the way I thought it would. Her former friends weren't even mentioned again after the first chapter.

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

8546147 This isn't about her friends, this is about Pinkamena. But don't worry, her friends will become important.

8546154

Loved it. Can't wait for the continuation.

Just an fyi, there are mix-ups with the names. Igneous is mentioned as a speaker in this chapter, even though "he dead." Just to let you know.

8546154
Well I mean the aftermath of her transformation.

Will the sequel be a separate story or continued in this one?

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

8548658
I was having name problems writing this chapter, I’ll fix them later. Otherwise, what did you think?

8566009
I think you may be underestimating the pink one just a bit. Keep in mind that while it is toned down cartoon logic does still generally apply to Pinkie. Something that I don't think was really taken into consideration when writing this.

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

8566015
Yeah, this was meant in a more serious tone with irl logic. But, I still think human pinkie, to an extent, has a limit. But pony pinkie? No question, her energy is unfathomable.

8566025
True, and I wasn't thinking about it at the time but in the short 'Movie Magic' Pinkie is shown to be the slowest and most easily out of breath of the group.

Discord said in a defeated tone, he had never been in this kind of situation, and probably never felt so...useless. Blake's face seems to sadden; he hated feeling like this.

Don't you think it might be just a tiiiiiny bit too late to be going for any sympathy for this asshole?

Ahh! I'm so Excited! =^.^=

9477083
Doesn't really make that much of a difference, but ok.

Huh why the name change?

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

9515233
Just thought it was more fitting.

9728865
I think lines like that hold far more impact when you just have them written like that, without adding things like 'she said', 'he said', or anything like that.

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

9728870
I try only to use those when theres a lot of people talking, or just a lot of dialogue.

If Blake was voiced, what would he sound like?

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

10224214
His character is heavily inspired by Blake from Buffy the vampire slayer, so I intended him to have a british accent.

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

10433666
Also, I wanted to say thank you for making it this far in the story when my writing was kind of atrocious compared to now. I'm assuming it's because you genuinely enjoy the story, and hope you'll be continuing to read it. Right now, there's two more additions in the series. The second is finished and the third is ongoing, but I assure you the story is no where near being done. I have a lot of plans for it, not sure if you could tell, but I'm extremely passionate about this.

10817669
Oh, I’m loving it. It’s just shocking. I’m genuinely shocked I enjoyed reading this fic. Yes I finished it.

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

10818130
I hope you intend to read the sequels then, as the story and my writing gets better as it goes.

Login or register to comment