• Published 18th Jul 2012
  • 3,630 Views, 57 Comments

Ghost Recon Future Soldier: Equestrian Mission - Kozak



Kozak and Hunter squad are transported to Equestria while trying to evac from a mission.

  • ...
4
 57
 3,630

Negotiations

CH.6

Kozak pulled out a taser and shot the charging princess in the chest with the sole purpose of incapcitating the princess and hoping to start the negotiations anew. All the ponies in the room looked at their fallen princess in shock while Lead and Pepper looked on suprised and 30k just started laughing. Some of the guardsponies shot him a look that could melt steel. 30 caught the look and replied between breaths, " HE JUST SHOT HER WITH A TASER!" 30 then fell on the ground and began to ROFL. Soon 30 calmed down enough for Kozak begin to address the ponies.

"This is a Taser and its sole purpose is to incapcitate unruley people or ponies."

Upon hearing the princess would be fine the ponies calmed down. Then, one of he guards started to laugh.
Kozak looked at the guard confused and asked, "Why are you laughing right now?"

The Guard replied between breaths, " I just realized we fear not you but your tools are what we fear. I bet I could take you down by myself since you probably have no melee combat skills."

All the ponies who came to apprehend the soldiers nodded in agreement. The people who were worried were the rest of Hunter and Twilight not for their own well-being but the well-being of the ponies who were basically challenging Kozak. Kozak, though, was extremely quiet and the rest of Hunter knew this was an extremely bad sign for the ponies because it meant they just pissed of Kozak and his rage is going to whole new levels of high. Kozak then just looked at the now confident group of ponies. He focused on the guard that started the defience and said, "So what rank are you?"

The guard looked at Kozak and said while smirking, "I am a Lieutenant."

"OH! O.K. Lt. you see I am a Staff Sargeant. Now I am about to tell you something important. IF YOU DON'T WIPE THAT DAMN SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE I WILL GOUGE OUT YOUR EYES AND SKULLFUCK YOU, AND WHEN I AM DONE WITH THAT I WILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!"

After that outburst all the brave ponies sat back down and looked at Kozak in horror and Applejack whispered to all the ponies around her that the soldier wasn't kidding. Then, the pony that originally challenged Kozak stood back up and stared at him defiantly. Kozak wasn't going to have to have any of this. In one fluid motion Kozak had thrown his main combat knife in the floor boards between the guards forelegs and had drawn his concealed knife. Kozak then took two large strides to cover the distance between him and the guard. When he reached the guard Kozak put the knife right beneath the guard's left eye.

"I wasn't joking when I said I would gouge out your eyes and skullfuck you," whispered Kozak in the guard's ear.

The guard, after experiencing the assault, promptly passed out and collapsed onto the floor. Around this time the Princess was recovering from the shock of the taser. She looked around the room and saw Kozak standing over the unconcious guard and was about to spring back into action when she saw her student shake her head. She then asked, "Why are you standing over one of my guards and why is said guard unconcious?"

"Well the guard was about to make a mistake that would prove drastic to negotiations and.....well the rest of your country," Kozak replied with a small grin.

"Oh, and how can you back up these outlandish claim?"

"Well, your student didn't just bring us through. She also brought through our ammo and weapons boxes and well if we get angry we have basically have a limitless supply of weapons and ammuntion. Also the four of us have played a major role in overthrowing a corrupt government. So, make your choice: enter peaceful negotiations or anger us and risk your country to a squad of elite soldiers."

The revalation struck the solar princess hard. She has the ability to since lies like Applejack, and she was able to tell that Kozak was telling the truth.about helping overthrow a corrupt government. She sat in thought for a short while when she was able to come up with an idea that would benefit Equestria and these soldiers.

"How about you work as an autonomous branch of the military and while your doing that we will try and find away to send you and squadmates home."

Kozak looked back to his squadmates to see their opinions on the deal the princess proposed to them. All of Hunter nodded in agreement and Kozak looked back and said, "We agree to the terms of the truce and we will serve as a special branch of your military until we can leave."

All of a sudden 30k spoke up, "Ummm. Since we aren't technically on-duty anymore can I get some whiskey?"

Kozak laughed at 30's question and asked Twilight if she had a liquor cabinet, which she answered yes to and told 30 where the cabinet was. 30 was gone for a short while when they heard, "WHAT IS THIS SHIT! THE WHISKEY HAS THE ALCOHOL CONTENT OF BEER!"

A/N All of y'all who thought Kozak shot Celestia with a hand gun


And to the rest of you I leave

Comments ( 9 )

I like it but I think celestia was a bit forward with the invitation, you know just a bit

1248925 Think about it would you want a group of spec ops soldiers with basically limitless supplies and weapons and combat training that allows the soldiers to basically defeat the most violent inhabitants of the ponies world. So wouldn't you want them on your side as soon as possible and not risk unnecessary lives.

1248925

I have to agree with this. Your pacing is getting a little too fast for my taste, and Kozak losing his cool THAT EASILY isn't exactly characteristic of him.....

And you don't taze Celestia unless you want to get teleported to the moon....

Other than that, the story is going pretty well. I hope to see more in the future!

1249451 I know Kozak can keep his cool in normal circumstances, but think is this normal circumstances and they are way out of their comfort zone and Kozak is finally succumbing to the stress of his work when he was sent to a different world all together.

Nice one. Kozak is best. Also, I wrote a fanfic where good ole Celly nearly buys the farm.

I was wrong. :trollestia: Strikes Out!

Well... That was interesting... I am quite curious to see how this ends up working out. I shall keep an eye on this story and see how things end up. Keep up the good work, I look forward to whatever happens next.

I LIKE IT! also those who don't know what reference the skull fucking was from, the movie is from Full Metal Jacket.

IF YOU DON'T WIPE THAT DAMN SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE I WILL GOUGE OUT YOUR EYES AND SKULLFUCK YOU, AND WHEN I AM DONE WITH THAT I WILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman much? :unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment