• Published 18th Jul 2012
  • 3,632 Views, 57 Comments

Ghost Recon Future Soldier: Equestrian Mission - Kozak



Kozak and Hunter squad are transported to Equestria while trying to evac from a mission.

  • ...
4
 57
 3,632

The Great and Powerful *BLAM*

CH. 3

Hunter squad had just reached the edge of the forest when Pepper had trouble standing up right. Since Kozak was always the man to escort VIP's he moved over to Pepper and gave him some support. " Ok Ghosts, from here until we find another place to hide we are moving quietly and with camo always active. You got that?" Ghost lead got a chorus of 'yes, sir's confirming his order. With the squad going into a crouch and their camo activating they moved into the village to look for a hospital to retrieve medical supplies and then another area for them to hide in. When they got a clear view of their surroundings they were suprised to see that there were no guards at the edge of the forest waiting to see if they came out.

" Captain, with there being no guards here, I believe our mission to retieve medical supplies has gotten a little simpler, don't you think?"

" Yes, Kozak, I think this made the mission a little less complicated, but we can't expose ourselves because we don't know if they left a guard contingent here just in case we return."

With that being said they moved into further into the town looking for the hospital or clinic. Kozak and Pepper were following behind Ghost Lead and 30k while they were looking for anything that might give away their position. It didn't take long for the squad to find the local clinic which was on the other side of the village closer to a less foreboding forest. They circled around the clinic to what they presumed was the back and entered through the lone door there and looked for a medical supply closet or room. The clinic wasn't very large so they had to be extremely careful with all the staff walking around, so they wouldn't be spotted.

Hunter squad was in the clinic for five minutes when they found the supply room and that was only when they overheard a doctor tell the assisting nurse to get something for him. The nurse wasn't in the room for very long and when she left they hurried into the room and replenished their medical supplies with the one they had in the clinic and then immediately left the clinic to the forest nearby. They thought they went unnoticed in the clinic, but little did they know that a certain arrogant mare noticed them and decided to follow the creatures that caused the Princess herself problems into the forest to redeem herself. Little did she know that she was making a very bad mistake.

Hunter squad moved into the forest with few problems and it looked like Pepper was beginning to feel better after they washed out his wound again and changed the bandages on his right arm. Since Pepper was able to support himself better Kozak went hunting since they ate their MRE's (Meal Ready to Eat. Just add WATER!) when they were on their mission. Kozak walked for a short distance before he spotted a doe. Seeing she didn't have a fawn or any signs of carrying an unborn one he shot her clean through the neck dropping her where she stood. Kozak cleaned the doe relatively fast and brought the carcass to the rest of the squad at their campsite.

When Kozak arrived 30 was extremely happy since he hadn't had venison in along time, so he got to preparing the meat over the fire almost immediately. While he was fixing the meat the others came up with a plan to get more information about the area they were in and see if they could clear the trouble that was caused by a simple misunderstanding. They decided they would speak with the unicorn that was named Twilight Sparkle and start anew diplomatically. 30 finished cooking the venison and brought over the prepared meat for the squad to dine on when they were attacked. 30 and Ghost Lead were thrown into the nearby trees when a light blue unicorn stepped into the fire light.

"Vile creatures! Fear the power of the Great and Powerful Trixie who will prove to be greater than the Princess by defeating you!"

After saying this she threw the wounded Pepper near 30.

"KOZAK PUT THIS BITCH DOWN," shouted 30k

"Gladly."

With this Kozak put a single round through the unicorn's head three inches below the base of her horn. The round from the 417 left a neat hole for an entry wound, but the exit wound was much larger and showed the bullet had emptied the cranial cavity of all its contents. The rest of Hunter squad was getting up while Kozak dumped the bady away from their campsite so they didn't arouse any suspicions with a dead body. When Kozak returned they came to a unanimous decision: they see Twilight and get under better terms with these ponies.

"Ok Ghosts we leave in the small hours of the morning since that will be the easiest time to enter. Without us having to aviod people we can ake a more direc route to the target's home. Any questions?"

No questions were asked and with that the Ghosts got a few hours of shut eye because tomorrow the Ghost are going to do something the never tried before..... be diplomats.


A/N: Trixie lovers I am sorry that she died, but she made the mistake of attacking Ghosts and we all know how that will turn out. Also I know there is less action in this chapter and it might be the same for the next. So with that Ta-ta for now