• Published 4th Mar 2016
  • 4,020 Views, 43 Comments

Clothing Nightmare on Nightmare Night - Spring Showers



Nightmare Night has come again, and some girls are left without a costume. Hijinks ensue when they make due with bodypaint and try to pass it off.

Comments ( 14 )

A day of RD trying to explain big knockers would have a been a fun chapter but good story nevertheless.:rainbowlaugh::rainbowhuh:

Their ‘bits’ visible and on full display like someone’s bad fanfiction.

wow way to dis yourself nicely done

7151302
At this time, I do not plan to do a sequel. Inspiration may strike and I may at some point do a sequel for this. But I have no plans for such at the moment.

You have a great story here, it was wonderfully done.

So, A person who uses the letter D, creates chaos through his dealings, and is rather shady? Is that Discord?

7160628
Pretty much supposed to be. Basically just a fun silly reference to that hilarious mcguffin you can use to justify most anything gone wrong.

I really enjoyed reading this. Not too many "casual nudity" fics out there. Nice job.

7162123 I really hope that naked slumber party fic happens. Can you make it a sequel to this story, and have Rarity strip down?

While breasts, butts, and pubic hair are mentioned, this story is more comedy than mature. The only reason you would tag it as mature, would be if the girls inspected each other by hand and mouth to see the differences. This is just a mild ENF funny story. I rate it Teen

7151316 This deserves a sequel or two, it was well written without going too far on shall we say...bits! First on the slumber party notion for a couple chapters wouldn't be bad. Second maybe next years nightmare night, with maybe a clothing mishap with Principals Tia, Luna and maybe even Cadance getting caught up in, then seeking refuge at nearest students home being Flutters. Then by default getting included in the nudist party and enjoying themselves, bonding with their students a little differently to what they'd expected. Maybe include the rest of the mane 6 this time from Equestria? Just some thoughts. The following year could have the rest of the princesses joining in to catch up with their other selves out of curiosity.

Would there be any chance if I could right a sequel to this with your permission? So many comedy ideas and this is the story arc that could use them up. Please?

“Cheesey Halloween movies?”

Nightmare Night

In spite of Pinkie Pie’s suggestion that they take the party out there Fluttershy had been certain to draw the lin.

line

Angel liked to claw and nibble; being naked made that was a lot less hilarious a proposition for her.

meant

A hand hovered nervously over her the girl’s lap,

delete 'her'

Evidently Pinkie Pie liked the idea of getting to cooked naked but then went into a bit of a typical Pinkie Pie babbling about shaving,

cook

Login or register to comment