• Published 3rd Mar 2016
  • 3,316 Views, 222 Comments

Twilight Sparkle has a Pokemon Journey - Darkmetroidz



Twilight recieves her first pokemon and goes off on an adventure. She meets new friends and rivals while striving to be the best Pokemon Trainer in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 222
 3,316

PreviousChapters Next
Competitive Ruling: Trixie Lulamoon

Although the match had been called in her favor, Sheriff Silverstar and the other ponies managing the event had called her to the judge's booth to discuss the poison gas attack that very nearly smothered the entire competition. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy waited outside the enclosed office, trying to hear what was going on inside.

Silverstar was especially upset about the incident. As sheriff of Appleoosa, it feel to him to keep the town safe, a responsibility he did not take lightly. "Now Miss Lulamoon-"

"Please, Trixie." She corrected.

"Trixie. Your actions endangered not just your opponent, but the entire audience." Silverstar said angrily, pacing around Trixie's chair. "You'd better have a darn good explanation, otherwise I won't hesitate to arrest you for reckless endangerment.

Trixie just scoffed. "You really think Trixie would purposely try to gas the entire tournament? What would Trixie possibly have to gain from doing that?"

"It's not my job to figure out motives, missy. What matters is you put those good folks in a lot of danger with that attack."

"Trixie is very familiar with the pokémon league's rules for competition." She declared, her voice tainted with a smug sense of superiority. "Smog is recognized as a legal technique to use in battles. Trixie cannot be faulted for using a move that is not considered illegal by the league and was not specifically ruled illegal in this tournament's rules. All Trixie did was use an attack. Besides, it was Rainbow Trash and her Pidgeotto who blew the fumes everywhere."

Rainbow Dash bit down hard on her tongue to stop herself from shouting. "Is she really trying to pin this on me?" She whispered to Fluttershy in a harsh rasp.

"I think so," Fluttershy whispered back, "I can't believe anypony would be so sneaky."

"When Trixie ordered Haunter to use smog, Rainbow Trash ordered her flying fop to use gust. The gale spread the gas all over the stadium before Trixie could realize what was going on and order Haunter to stop. That's what caused the gas to get spread all over the stadium."

Silverstar very obviously wasn't convinced, but Trixie's alibi was solid. He didn't have any proof that she was lying, and he couldn’t prove if Trixie had intentionally used the move into Pidgeotto's gust with the goal in mind of choking Rainbow Dash with it. As much as he would have liked to, he couldn't arrest her, or even disqualify her. "Alright Trixie, you're free to go." He sighed, defeated. "But if you so much as sneeze on somepony for the rest of this competition, I swear to Arceus I'll run you out of this town myself."

"Very well," Trixie smiled, standing up from her chair and cantering out of the office. She noticed Rainbow Dash waiting outside and shot a smug grin her way, whipping Dash in the nose with her tail as she cantered past.

All while this had been going on, the audience had been waiting in curious silence. Most of them had figured out what was going, and all snapped to attention when the emcee's voice came over the microphone. "In the judge's ruling on the result of the last battle, they have decided to uphold the results of the last match. Trixie Lulamoon will be allowed to continue on to the semi finals match." The crowd groaned in unison. They had been hoping something would be done in response to the whole ordeal. They were sorely disappointed.

PreviousChapters Next