• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 4,304 Views, 12 Comments

Double Shot - Warfire Writing Studios



To get back at her boss, Suri Polomare, Coco Pommel asks two stallions who work at a coffee shop to "help her out."

  • ...
10
 12
 4,304
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

6890199 First off, glad you enjoyed the story. And when I was editing it, I realized that it's spelled with an "s" not and "x." I knew I missed a few or so. I'll go back and make those edits where necessary.

But thanks for pointing it out and glad you enjoyed it! :raritywink:

Impressive story. The buildup dialouge's good, and the scenes really blend in with it too.

6890628 Thanks for the comment. Glad you enjoyed it! :twilightsmile:

6900916 no problem. If you get a chance, check out my clopfic.

7095320 Glad you enjoyed the story! Happy to hear! :twilightsmile:

Man, it's like a plot from a porno.......

Good story :twilightsmile:

7232997 Glad you enjoyed it! We had a fun time writing this one! :twilightsmile:

"You know, you're cute when you giggle like that…”

“You think so?” she moans, a blush coming onto her face.

"Yes," He says and licks her nose again. "That blush is cute too.”

“S-Stop it…”

"Why? You are so cute," Espresso moans and slowly gives a deep thrust into her pussy.

I agree with the brothers, Coco is just too damn adorable:rainbowkiss::heart:!

Great story, though I feel that chapter two could've been longer:ajsmug:.

Login or register to comment