• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 15,779 Views, 41 Comments

The Scientific Study of Sex and Size: Moondancer's Kinky Research Project - Klamnei



Moondancer gets hexed with a spell that makes her grow bigger every time she tries to study.

  • ...
38
 41
 15,779
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

AHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD WHAT A SPECTACULAR LAUGH!!!

A fap, and a laugh?!

BEST FIC EVER 2016 10/10 FIVE STARS IGN APPROVES.

Lol chrysalis try to use moon dancer as a weapon.:rainbowlaugh:

Is it sad That the part I liked most was the Excerpt with the changelings?

There should be a sequel, where Twilight, Moondancer, their friends, and the princesses find out about Chrysalis and the Changelings being responsible, and plan to get back at them. However, Chrysalis does the spell, not only to Moondancer again, but everyone else. You think up the rest.

Wow. So Chrissy did the spell! :pinkiegasp: And here I thought it was Starlight who cast that spell on Moondancer, considering how she was spying on her, Twi and the rest of her friends in Amending Fences. Great read! Saucy and hilarious! :rainbowlaugh:

It’d a whole truckload of sedatives to put her under

It would a whole truckload.

That said, her balls growing so big they smash into the ground and create a shockwave was an amazing bit of imagery. Very good story.

WOW that was a awesome read.and that what you get bitch for starting all of this I hope they find out it was her and make pay for all this by getting fucked hard by a giant futa or all threeor four futa princesses.

“You did well, Twilight,” Celestia said from atop her throne in Canterlot Castle. “You always do. Once again, Equestria owes you and your friends a great debt.”
“Indeed,” Luna said from a throne of her own, just beside her sister’s. “Keep this up and we’ll run out of windows to put the stained-glass depictions of your victories.”
Twilight’s cheeks turned a faint pink. “Er, with all due respect, can we actually not do that this time? In fact can we just keep this whole thing under wraps? I’d rather history not remember Moondancer as a giant rampaging futanari that had sex with Canterlot Mountain.”

......Mmph...... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:rainbowlaugh:
You, my friend, deserve the magic moustaches I'm giving you. Good job. :moustache::moustache: *claps*

7078305

I know, right? It certainly doesn't seem like something Twilight would do. Almost makes you think she might not have been the one who did it...

Hehhh... It wasn't bad, but I wouldn't say that it was as solid as previous stories.

the story was good but i feel like it was missing some thing

Still one of my favorite stories to come back to :)

Login or register to comment