• Published 1st Sep 2016
  • 6,242 Views, 39 Comments

A Candy a Day, a Bimbo this Way - Michael Hudson



Five days, five chocolates, six girls. Yummy, and wouldn't you agree?

  • ...
33
 39
 6,242
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Very nice. I like this approach with Fluttershy...especially the bit about the sluttier behavior not actually influencing her shyness.

Discord, you are so right about the shy thing.

please could you pm me the links to the pics, I missed the first few. thank you.

Hello fellow Brony, I like your works and downloaded most of all the completed, Cancelled and on-hiatus stories so far. Waiting until you have completed the "Incomplete" stories. Hope you are doing well...

Flamin'Kisses:twilightsmile:

Did... Cros... It's an anagram ain't it? He is Discord. Clever. More clever the splitting the name in half without some changes, like I've seen a lot of people do. Mr.Cord or Dis sounds stupid sometimes

7720293 To be fare, Did isn't great.

7720648 actually it is for some one who wants their identity a secret really remeber some mob bosses have names like that ( also you can think of it as 'i just 'did' you')

7759419 which part i would like to know

When I saw the canceled tag, I almost screamed.

A shame this is cancelled. Bimbofication fics where the characters don't lose what makes them, them are so rare.

Login or register to comment