• Published 30th Nov 2015
  • 487 Views, 13 Comments

Going To Equestria - Moony Scratch



A story about me crossing over to Equestria. Also, this story is random as hell. Have fun!

  • ...
20
 13
 487

The Same Question

It’s already been 5 months since I’ve got here, nothing has really happened in the last couple of months. Anyway today I’m going to go hang with Vinyl and whoever else she brings.

“Hey, Twi! I’m going over to Vinyl’s today!” I yelled upstairs.

“Alright, just be back home before seven! Remember Pinkie is throwing a party!” Twilight said, “You got that?”

“Yea, yea… see you later Twi.” I said, as I walked outside.

It took a while, about 30 minutes, to find Vinyl’s house, the only way I did was by following the music. I was hoping that they didn’t lock the door, they didn’t, thank for the love of god. When I opened the door, I saw Octavia sitting by herself, I went to go ask her what was wrong.

“Hey, um… Octavia? Is it?” I said.

She looked at me and said, “Who are you?”

“I’m Vinyl’s friend.” I said.

“Well, its nice to meet you Mr..?” said Octavia.

“Oh, um, see, I, have to, go, bye! Hope we can talk again soon.” I said.

I hurried upstairs and went to hang with Vinyl, when I got upstairs I saw some other guys that she was hanging out with.

“Hey kid!” Vinyl yelled over to me.

She stopped the music, and ran over to hug me.

Why? Well, I don’t really know. Maybe because she thinks of me as a brother. Anyway, she told me to do my magic up on the stage, or that’s what she calls it anyway.

I was there for 4 hours and when I looked at the time, it was 6:45!

“Aw damn! I got to go, I’m going to a party tonight with Twi at Pinkie’s.” I said throwing on my sweatshirt, “See you tomorrow Vinyl?”

“Sure, scrub.” She said with a smirk, “You could be better.”

“I don’t have time to argue, bye Vinyl” I said running out the door to Twi’s house.

About 5 minutes of running later, I got to Twi’s house.

“I’m here!” I yelled, but I didn’t need too because Twilight was standing right infront of me.

“You got here just in time! You got lucky.” Twi said.

“Sorry, I was having fun with Vinyl and her friends.” I said, “So, when are we leaving?”

“Right now.” Twi said.

“What?! Right now?! I’m not even ready!” I said running upstairs.

“Were talking about one of Pinkie’s parties.” Twi said.

I stopped and looked at what I had on. A T-shirt with a sweatshirt over it, baggy jeans, headphones around my neck, and a cross necklaces.

“I’m ready to go when you are.” I said with a dumb smirk on my face.

I laughed nervously a little as Twilight stared at me.

“Let's go.” she said opening up the door.

“Alright, Twi.” I said.

When we got there I saw Octavia and Vinyl inside. Octavia looked down and I saw Vinyl talking to her. Octavia eventually cheered up and danced with Vinyl, I did always like Vinyl but I know I can’t have her unless it's as a sister, or like one at least.

About 5 hours later, we all went home, except me and AJ, again.

“AJ, you ok to walk home?” I said.

“No, can you walk me again?” AJ said, “It would be nice if you did.”

I thought about it and I didn’t want the same thing to happen again, I agreed but said I wasn't staying over.

As me and Applejack walked home, she asked me the same question that she asked last time we were alone.

“Do you like me? Or think I’m cute?” AJ said.

I mumbled something, but she couldn't hear.

“Hmmm? What was that?” AJ said, “Spit it out.”

“Yeah. I do, for both questions.” I said, I started to get nervous.

“Awwww, you're cute too.” AJ said.

“Thanks AJ, you’re great.” I said.

What did I just say? Do I really want to get in a relationship with a pony?!

I hope I didn’t pull myself into anything that I’ll regret.