• Published 30th Nov 2015
  • 489 Views, 13 Comments

Going To Equestria - Moony Scratch



A story about me crossing over to Equestria. Also, this story is random as hell. Have fun!

  • ...
20
 13
 489

The Blood

Well, two whole weeks I’ve been here, jesus, and I still haven’t found the true meaning of friendship.

Someone knocked on my door, “Come in.” I said.

I saw a bloody knife in her hoof, “Twi?! What the hell?! What were you doing with that?!” I said getting up out of my bed.

Twilight ran up to me and hugged me, she began crying and said, “No one cares about me, they all think I’m stuck up.”

“Who?” I said with a questionable stare on my face, “Who would call you that? And are you… oh god, Twi, don’t do it. Understand! I care about you!”

I held Twilight tight in my arms and slid the bloody knife under my dresser.

Spike came up and ask what happened, I answered, “Go! Get me a letter! Twi has been hurting herself!”

Then Spike ran downstairs and wrote the note.

Spike came up stairs and said, “Celestia is on her way, along with Shining, and Cadence, she said this was something you can not be apart of.”

“Why would Celestia say that? She knows I care deeply about Twilight…” I said.

Twilight was still crying and I kept holding her, I tore a sheet from the bed and wrapped it around the cuts.

Me and Spike heard knocking on the door, Spike went down to go check, he yelled, “It’s Celestia!”

She came upstairs and said to me, “You have to go. You can’t stay here!”

“Why? Twilight is my friend. I can’t just leave her side. Thats not what a friend would do.” I said.

But Celestia replied, “If you don’t Shining and Cadence will kill you.”

“Say what now?” I said with a straight face, “Why would they want to kill me?”

“They don’t know who you are, you where seen as a threat when you first came to Canterlot, we did not know what or who you were.” Celestia said.

I looked at her with the most serious face I could think of and said, “No.”

“What?!” Celestia said, “But they will-”

I quickly cut her off, “I don’t care, Twi has been there for me, I WILL be there for her. Understand, I don’t care what will happen to me. I will not leave.” I said.

Then everyone heard another knock on the door, “I give you the best of luck then.” said Celestia.

“Yea, me too.” said Spike, “I’ll go open the door.”

Spike walked downstairs and answered the door, it was Shining and Cadence, I held onto Twi’s hoof, and hoped for the best.

“We came as soon- what the hell is that?!” said Shining, “Get off of her! I said... GET OFF!”

I just stayed quiet and kept holding Twilight.

“Whats going on? What and who are you?!” said Cadence, “Celestia, please, get him out.”

“I’m sorry, but I can not, you have to get him out yourself if you really want him out.” Celestia said.

Shining hit me off of Twilight, “Why did you do that?!” I said, “What the hell is wro-” before I could say it, Shining bucked me into a wall.

I started to bleed, I said before he hit me, “WAIT! I’M HER FRIE-” but it was too late, he bucked me into the corner of the wall.

“Wait stop!” Cadence said, “Here, it doesn’t have to be bloody, he has been trying to talk. Here, I will cast a shield spell.”

Cadence casted a force field spell, and I was trapped inside.

“Can I talk now?” I said, “Or are you going to try and kill me some more?”

“No, go ahead talk.” Cadence said. “Alright… here's my story…”

I told them everything that happened from now and when I arrived in Equestria.

“Wow, you’ve had a rough time here.” Cadence said.

“Yea, I’m sorry again about going crazy, and bucking you into the wall.” Shining said.

“Its ok, Celestia had a protection spell on me, it didn’t hurt a lot. But, it still hurt.” I said hugging Celestia.

Twilight woke up and Shining, Cadence, Spike, and I hugged her.

We were all very happy to see her well and ok, this has taken a turn for the worst, damn…