• Published 24th Nov 2015
  • 6,111 Views, 194 Comments

Knight of Steel - Alpha777



a BOS Paladin Knight arrives in Equestria for unknown reasons.

  • ...
20
 194
 6,111

Battle Showdown

As the Brotherhood, plus some allies, began their fight with the Nazis, Liberty Prime took notice of an even larger war machine coming towards their location. Liberty Prime then spoke, "WARNING: HIGHLY DANGEROUS HOSTILE DETECTED. LETHAL FORCE IS AUTHORIZED." as he marched towards his target.


I was mowing down Nazis until the red girl asks, "Wait where is he going?"

"To battle against that." I said as I pointed at the large, hostile machine. The red girl's eyes widened as she looked at the war machine that is bigger than Liberty Prime himself.

"A-are you sure he can take that thing on?" Red asks with the hint of worry.

"Rule number 53: never doubt Liberty Prime's capabilities. He is built for this, being the ultimate weapon he is, after all." I said to her. She nodded at me and continued on taking down Nazis. I then looked up at Liberty Prime and muttered, "Good luck Prime." and then continued on mowing down the enemy.


Liberty Prime came up to the Stomper, which it said, "Halt! Übergeben Sie jetzt und Sie können sparred werden , vielleicht."(Halt! Surrender now and you may be sparred, maybe.)

Then Liberty Prime switched his language modulator to German and said, "Nie! Amerika wird nie zu den Tyrannen wie Sie ergeben!"(Never! America will never surrender to Tyrants like you!)

The Stomper then asks, "Wer bist du? Was ist Ihre Bezeichnung ?"(Who are you? What is your designation?)

Liberty Prime then said, "Bezeichnung : Freiheit Prime."(Designation: Liberty Prime.)

The Stomper stood there for a few seconds and then said, "Bezeichnung: Berlin -Monitor .(Designation: Berlin Monitor.)

The Berlin Monitor then continues, "Bereiten Sie sich auf ultimatly demise , Prime ."(Prepare for ultimatly demise, Prime.)

Liberty Prime then spoke, "Tyrant die Chance auf den Sieg : Unmöglich!"(Tyrant's chance of victory: Impossible!)

Then Liberty Prime and the Berlin Monitor engaged at each other as a certain blonde soldier with scars around his head watched them fight and muttered, "Well holy shit. A giant patriotic robot of America fighting the German War Machine. Nice, now I need to see if I can find the ones who owns this 'Liberty Prime' and help them out in any way I can."

This was the voice of William B.J. Blazkowicz, the U.S. Army Ranger Veteran who fought against the Nazi war machine himself.

Author's Note:

I'll add more to this story later but I hope you guys enjoy.:pinkiesmile:

Comments ( 59 )

Awesome! Giant robot fight! Fighting fire with fire. Patriotically. >w<

7186187 Well I don't know the German History well, sorry:applejackunsure:

If you don't like the story, then don't read it then.

I had a nose bleed when I saw this name William B.J. Blazkowicz

They're not gonna bring the london monitor right?

your german is very bad you have alot to learn

7188510 No, william already destroyed it in the game, remember:applejackunsure:

7189057 True, and do LOVE history:pinkiehappy:
Plus I used Google Translate to translate what I wrote down into German, that is how bad I am. Actually, any language besides English. So much to Learn, but god-damn it, not enough time, or resources.:applejackunsure:

Alpha, so you're telling me the london monitor is destroyed.............how is toten kopf (deathshead) is still alive?

7192352 well his past self, probably during when William was in the mental hospital, he probably found a way to enter into that world., and William arrived there when the portal sucked him in right before the U-Boat nuked the place. I'd say, 3 years before william left the hospital. also think of the portal like a dimensional/ time travel portal.

This is really confusing, but heck...... i've read stories that broke my brain many times before

7195146 is this before the nazi zombies thing?

7222023 what Nazi zombies? That's Call of Duty, this is Wolfenstein: The New Order

7223053 that's what I ment they have that to

Tho is great can't wait for more

7223462 Really? I don't remember anything like that because I have the game Wolfenstein: The New Order:rainbowhuh:

7231444 I'm probably thinking of old blood

7231503 Maybe, I've never played it nor heard about it but it does sound good. In Wolfenstein: The New Order, the Nazis have won the war and took over the world. You continued fighting when you left a mental hospital in Poland in 1960 and found your old comrades and fell in love with the nurse who took care of you in the mental hospital named Anya and the rest, you have to find out by playing the game itself

7231566 I will let you know when I get it

An interesting concept, and i hope you do the power armor power usage better than Bethesda did for FO4, Not too keen on the Humanized Equestria, personally, and I might not read it because of that. But I do wish to tell you I like the premise of your story.

7327007 Oooh boy. I'm going to say that you're outright wrong.

The Vault Dweller:

When capitalized, the Vault Dweller is the player character in Fallout...

The Chosen One:

The Chosen One is the grandchild of the Vault Dweller, and the player character in Fallout 2.

The Lone Wanderer:

The Lone Wanderer is the player character and main protagonist in Fallout 3.

The Courier:

The Courier is the player character and main protagonist in Fallout: New Vegas.

The Sole Survivor:

The Sole Survivor is the player character and main protagonist in Fallout 4.

Straight from the wiki, and in the case of Fallout 3 and 4, the game itself.
Maybe you shouldn't be so condescending without checking facts first.

7330637 Don't always rely on wiki, 'cause what they say is not always true.:applejackunsure:

7331254 I'm not using just the wiki. I own, and have played, all the Fallout games but Brotherhood of Steel. For the most part the wiki is more accurate than the game books I own, too

im just waiting for doomguy and master chief to join so then the two can FIGHT LIKE HELL

7481395

The Courier, also known as Courier 6, was Fallout New Vegas

Isn't he supposed to be Courier 7?

I'll help this story out, a like and a fav! I'll put it in tracking, this is also the first tracking story I have so far. :heart:

7488201

Nope, it's six. Talking to Johnson Nash in Primm about the chip leads to him saying that someone else saw your name next on the courier list, and said "Let Courier Six carry the package".

That person was Ulysses.

7488201 There were 5 couriers is total, not 6. Ulysses was the 5th courier. He saw you were next on the list and said "Let courier 6 carry the package".

List:
Courier #1
Courier #2
Courier #3
Courier #4
Ulysses (Courier #5) (Leaves to let you carry the package)
You (Courier #6) (#5's replacement)

DLC spoiler:
Courier #5 is also the main antagonist of the 'Lonely Road" DLC.

7689129 Notice how he hasn't replied in the last 11 weeks since I posted that? Yeah, he hasn't been discharged from the burn ward yet.

7689183 And if that doesn't work?

Well, then you just haven't used enough bullets yet.

I like the story, i just wished you stuck with fallout instead of all these game crossover

7778042 i think it works for now

7689129 by lor thay are but because of half assd game mechanics the palidans that you normally meat in fallout 3 are ill equipt for the level of the character nor the high tear enanes that seem to spon around them at the worst of times

And if 3s wepon damag and armor wer polished off then the wepons the brotherhood ones would LITARALY bern thro the compatitan and that 10mm pistal the raders ar useing wouldn't even scratch the paint.

So in short its the half assd game mechanics that faled you. And not ower steel clad brothers.

...not to menton the god offle ai of the npc's of ANY bethesda game.

Anything else you want cleard up or can i git you some alo.

7956070 This is my old profile. I've gotten better if you go to my Fanfiction profile, Alpha701. :applejackunsure:

7956598 I wasn't saying that about you but thanks for the redirect!

Comment posted by Alpha777 deleted Feb 18th, 2017

7957324 Well, look up one of my stories for Fanfiction, like 'Ranger of Remnant' or 'For the Brotherhood'

7956070. Sory.
English. Is a hard languig to lern by yourself .
And id say that im doin prity good for 5 years.

Anyway u know what i ment right?

7956070. I think i am doin quit well for my perdikerment .but anyway im trying but do u at lest understand what im talking about.

7959831 Don't worry about it. I bet you'll get the hang of it soon.

7960026 mor like i was in a coma fer the last 5 years...well i was awake for obamas last 8 or 10 months in ofic and my preveous schooling didint make coreckt speling a vary important subject

7961311 This is awsosome u need too make more

8161835 Because I want to rewrite it but change it. Besides, too much chaos for me.

Login or register to comment