• Published 24th Nov 2015
  • 6,111 Views, 194 Comments

Knight of Steel - Alpha777



a BOS Paladin Knight arrives in Equestria for unknown reasons.

  • ...
20
 194
 6,111

To the Hunt and into Battle (Edited)

Planet- Remnant

Location- Beacon Academy, Vale


Team RWBY was summoned by Professor Ozpin for a strange occurrences in the Emerald Forest and was debriefed.

"So let me get this straight: We have to go into the Emerald Forest just to discover an occurrence that may or may not actually be there, right?" Ask Yang.

"Yes, for all we know, the White Fang could be behind this. That is why I'm sending your team down there to investigate." Ozpin said.

Ruby then said, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's just get this done and over with, 'cause I really need some sleep." as she yawned.

Weiss nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm with Ruby on this, I'm tired too."

Blake just nodded in response, quietly.

1 hour later in the forest...

Team RWBY came to a clearing and found some sort of swirling portal, which caught the team by surprise. Ruby asked, "What is that?"

Blake answered, "It looks like some sort of portal, but to where, I don't know."

They were quiet for a moment until Ruby walked closer and Yang yelled out, "Sis, be careful! We don't know if it will suck us in, for all we know."

Weiss then said, "Listen to your sister, Ruby!"

Ruby turned around and said, Oh please, I dou-" But then the portal sucked Ruby in, screaming, "WAAAA!", within a second. Blake, Yang, and Weiss shouted, "RUBY!!" as they went through the portal after Ruby.

Planet- Unknown

Location- Unknown, unknown

RWBY came to in a city of sorts, but deserted. Weiss came up to Ruby, shouting, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! I SWEAR IF WE A-" she stopped in mid sentence as Team RWBY notice a large army of soldiers coming closer, hearing them yelled in some weird language, "Schnappt sie! Lassen Sie die Panzerhund !" then all of a sudden, a large mechanical beast came charging at them. Team RWBY prepared themselves as the monster pounce into the air only for it to be incinerated by a large robot behind Team RWBY. They look at it in awe as it spoke "COMMUNISTS DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL; LETHAL FORCE ENGAGE." As it threw a large bomb the blew up the hostile army. "BETTER DEAD THAN RED."

Team RWBY was awe struct until Ruby fan-girled, "That was so awesome."

But then a large, hostile armored soldier came charging in at them until a kunai showed up out of nowhere and impaled itself into its head.

Team RWBY was confused at this and turned around to see the source of it. Blake then said, "Wha-"

"GET OVER HERE!!" the man shouted, tearing off the hostile's head off and impaled it to a wall with a sword. What Team RWBY saw was a yellow and black ninja with fire in his eyes, literally. but then they saw 3 more figures coming up from behind. One looked like being in an old diver suit, with a menacing drill, one wearing a mask with glowing green eyes and hunched over, and the last one was in some sort of heavy armor, holding a minigun.

Team RWBY stared at them in awe and shock until the one with the minigun came up and asked, "Uhm, I don't supposed that you girls came from a different world through a portal now would ya?"

They nodded and he continued, "Heh, you're not the only one." and caught them by surprise. He continued, "Well get introductions later after we kill these Nazi bastards. Wanna help out?"

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang talked to each other for a short time and Ruby answered, "Sure, why not." as she pulles out Cresent Rose(Her scythe), which surprised him a little.

"Huh, that's new." He said.

Then the ninja said, "Let Mortal Kombat begin."

The diver guy revved up his drill and roared, charging at the 'Nazis' while the last guy disappeared without a trace.

Ruby turn towards her team and said, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go."

Weiss, Blake and Yang nodded and pulled out their weapons, beginning their fight, Until they heard the large robot quoting, "FREEDOM IS THE SOVEREIGN RIGHT OF EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN, AND YOU HAVE NO POWER TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ANYONE."

Ruby squeals in excitement and then cheered, "This is going so awesome."

Then the armored man yelled out towards other soldiers wearing somewhat similar to the same armor, "Alright, Brothers and Sisters! We now shall follow Liberty Prime towards the battle! Now everyone! On me!"

Blake looked up at 'Liberty Prime' and spoke, "Liberty Prime, huh? Cool name for a machine."

Yang added, "And having an unstoppable killing machine on our side makes it even more better."

"And he or it is very patriotic, as well." Weiss also adds.

And with that, they all charged into battle....



To be continued...

Author's Note:

Here's a chapter for you people, finally, I also might add more to this chapter later on but it's something. Sorry about the cliff hanger, again though. Also if you haven't seen the anime made by Rooster Teeth(the same ones who made Red vs Blue), then here are the characters From left to right:Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang