• Published 16th Nov 2015
  • 4,323 Views, 44 Comments

Speaking Silence - Dusk Raven



Cheerilee starts getting visits at night from a passionate and mysterious stallion. She's not sure what to think about it, but her body knows how to feel about him...

  • ...
6
 44
 4,323
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

"Dead or Dying" bookshelf.

Fudge, now I need one of those. :rainbowlaugh:

Another good chapter, short and sweet. Looking forward to the next one, good lad.

Ooooo yeeeees! God I love this story, I'm happy to see it continuing! :yay:
This story is is delucious~

Good job on this chapter, it was awesome!

8689990
8690032
I hoped this chapter would go over well. I knew that every so often he'd hold back from orgasming so-as to keep rutting her for a while, and that this would be one of those nights. It also ways a chance to have Cheerilee become rather carnal in the heat of the mood~

8690458
It certainly did! :yay: And damn, it was worth the wait, I love it!

In before he turns out to be mute and illiterate

I'm so happy this is back, it has lots of promise. Can't wait for more!

If I didn’t know any better, I’d think that Cheerilee just wants to experience what it’s like to be in the “Twilight” franchise.

i been sitting on my story forever. every time i come up with a good story or theme i find one already done and better than mine.
care to dare? >:)
2 chapters for 2 chapters by Christmas.
show me yours and i'll show you mine. =~-^=

9986403
To be honest, I consider it functionally finished. There was just going to be a "morning" chapter with no sex but some character development, but I couldn't think of a way to do it properly...

10216231
Even after all this time, there are still missed typos! Thanks for pointing it out.

Also, that section ought to tell you how old this fic is. Ah, the days when MarbleMac was potentially canon...

Login or register to comment