• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 812 Views, 15 Comments

Not Exactly A... Relationship - kitkat0528



Flash is in a love triangle with... the Twilight's?

  • ...
10
 15
 812

Twilight Decides to visit

Twilight sighed hopelessly, hitting her head on the table. She lifted and turned her head towards her rump. She stared at her cutie mark. Still not flashing. The books have been read, the assignments are done, anything important or even not important are done! Twilight looked back at the table and gasped to see a map of Equestria molded. She noticed Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie's cutie mark floating over the crystal empire. "Fu-fudge!" Twilight stopped herself from cursing as she saw Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie entering the giant room. Twilight leaned back in the chair.

"You okay, Twilight? You look a little angry..." Fluttershy trailed off. Twilight sighed.

"It's been pretty boring here, what about you?" Twilight asked. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie shrugged at the same time.

"I've been busy and happy! Both of us have!" Pinkie exclaimed. Twilight smiled and shook her head. I love Pinkie and her enthusiasm.

"Guess you two better go... I have something to go do anyway..." Twilight lied. Fluttershy and Pinkie nodded. They left quickly, knowing that a friendship problem needed to be resolved. Twilight sighed when the door closed and let her head fall on the table when the map magically melted into it. Nothing was happening, nothing was going to happen... "I need to go to the human world," Twilight said.

* * * *

Twilight stared at the portal in front of her. Waiting for it to do something, but nothing happened. Twilight also thought that she might be waiting for something to stop her, news to come and stand in her way, give her something to do other than this. But no pony and nothing happened, giving Twilight permission to enter. "Here goes nothing."

Twilight leaped into the portal, crying out as her body was sucked into an abyss of crazy bending and squeezing. In a flash, she hit the ground, the breath knocked out of her. Twilight wheeze/panted for a second before seeing all of her friends in a group walking up to her. Twilight gasped to see them all wearing uniforms of graduation. Twilight was at there graduation.

"I will never get used to that," Twilight said. Twilight saw them smiled at them all.

"What are you doin' here, Sugar Cube?" Applejack asked. Twilight bit her lip.

"Absolutely nothing has been happening lately, I thought I'd come for a visit!" Twilight said excitedly. Then she changed subject. "Well, in the time of day-" Twilight looked at the sun"-and judging what your wearing... You guys have just graduated high school!"

"YES!"All of her friends sang.

"It was so boring, the best part was being called, then it was back to sitting and waiting for it to end. Also, your human self is on a date with Flash," Pinkie Pie explained.
"Pinkie!" The five friends yelled. Twilight was silent, mostly because she didn't here what was said. Rarity gasped.

"I just realized something! Darling, we need to get you out of that dress! I've always hated it, looks terrible on you, we need to change it!" Rarity grabbed Twilight's hand. "Everyone, to... oh... Sunset Shimmer, I'll drive Twilight to your house, since she can't drive-you know, since um... Ponies don't drive cars, right?" Rarity asked. Twilight shook her head. What did

"Um... what's a... car?" Twilight asked. Rarity laughed.

"Twilight, it's a... machine that we use to get around, our bodies aren't like ponies, they aren't made to walk a... very long ways strait. Anyway, Sunset, do you mind if Twilight and I take a small detour?" Rarity asked. Sunset shook her head.

"Of course not, Rarity."

* * * *

Twilight grabbed the seat belt and wrapped it around herself. She was giddy with excitment. How does it work? How could it work? What's up with all idea's? And, as Twilight looked out the window, she became quite mad. Lyra was driving human Lyra, or was that pony Lyra? Lyra was in the same car as her copy, Lyra. How did that even work?

Twilight shook her head. This was all too confusing. Twilight then gasped and tensed, grabbing the bar above her head, realizing that the car was moving.
"Delaid reaction," Rarity commented. Twilight narrowed her eyes at Rarity. How could she be perfectly calm? They were moving, really fast, and- wait? Was Rarity on her phone? Twilight gasped again.
"Rarity! Put that device down, and keep your eyes on the road!" Twilight yelled.
"Sheesh, Twilight. We are going to be just fine. I've been driving for two and a half years, nothing will happen," Rarity explained. Twilight slowly let go of the bar and sank into the chair. Rarity smiled at Twilight.
"Better." Twilight watched the road, the double yellow lines seemed to go forever. Twilight kept her eyes on the yellow line, and when a car blocked it, Twilight turned her attention the car, until it drove away. Before Twilight knew it, they were at Rarity's shop.
"Rarity?"
"Hm?"
"Don't ever put me in one of those again."
"Can't promise anything." Rarity opened the door to her shop and rushed to a rack. Twilight looked at the sign next to it saying, "Casual." Rarity began humming a song that Twilight found familiar.
"Hello from the otherside! I must have called a thousand times!" Rarity sang. Twilight lifted a brow.
"How do you know that song?" Twilight asked. Rarity laughed.
"Well, aren't there, like, copies, of everyone? If there is an Adele in this world, of course you guys have her, right?" Rarity asked. Twilight nodded.
"Right." Rarity then shoved a shirt and pants into Twilight's hands and pushed her into a dressing room. Rarity pulled the curtains and Twilight sighed.
"I promise you don't have to pay any money," Rarity said. Twilight laughed and shook her head, before slipping the outfit on.
Twilight pulled the curtain and quickly headed out of the shop. Rarity came out after Twilight and tilted her head to the car, signaling that Twilight had to go in. Twilight gulped before opening the car door and stepping in.
"This sucks."

* * * *

Twilight opened the door to Sunset Shimmer's home. Twilight loved the way human houses were built. Their structure, style, colors. Twilight wondered why human houses were so boring when it came to painting your house in the human world.
"So how was it?" Pinkie popped up in front of Twilight as soon as the door opened. Twilight's brow lifted.
"Uh... fine?" Twilight said, confused. Pinkies jaw dropped.
"Fine? Fine?" Pinkie gasped. "What happened? was he mean? Was he boring? Flash-" Rarity slapped a hand on Pinkies mouth. Pinkie kept on talking, not noticing the hand on her mouth. Rarity thanked herself for being so quick. Twilight didn't need to know about any of the date.
"Pinkie!" Rarity hissed. "This is pony Twilight!" Pinkie's muffled questions and comments became silent. Rarity slowly let go of Pinkie's mouth.
"Right! She's pretty early to be here, too," Pinkie sighed. "Dinner doesn't start for, like, and hour and a half."
Twilight shook her head. What in the world was she talking about? What could human Twilight be doing right now?

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long, I'm just really backed up with schoolwork and dance and I just went on a two week trip with my family over break so, please understand that I can't spend every hour making new chapters and updating my stories. Again, sorry this took so long. Like, really long.

Comments ( 4 )

I suggest you do a read through and edit some things.

6804151 I know, it just takes me forever to get these out and I honestly don't care how the editing is as long as you guys get to read these. I feel really bad because it took me literally TWO MONTHS to get this last chapter out. I haven't even started the part with flash in his whole love triangle thing!(I promise next chapter will be it) :facehoof::pinkiesick::eeyup:

6809296
I'm here to help if you don't have the time.

very long ways strait.

Straight.

What's up with all idea's?

Ideas not idea's

Delaid reaction,"

Delayed.

was he mean?

Need a capital there.

Nice chapter, sorry for taking so long. I uh, forget to check my followed stories a lot.

Login or register to comment