• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 812 Views, 15 Comments

Not Exactly A... Relationship - kitkat0528



Flash is in a love triangle with... the Twilight's?

  • ...
10
 15
 812

Asking

Twilight blinked frantically when she put in the contacts for her eyes. Her eyes adjusted and she could see fine now. She pulled her hair in a messy bun, leaving two locks of hair curl down by her face. She liked this look. Ever since the Friendship Games. Today was the last day of high school. Graduation day. Since it was the first week of June, it was going to be hot, but, Twilight wanted to look good, under the big black coat and hat.

She grabbed a sparkly blue cocktail dress. She hated the old uniforms from Crystal Prep, and she didn't want to wear boring jeans and a t-shirt for today. She was going to a party after. She put on mascara and lipstick. She'd gotten used to wearing makeup and contacts lately, it made her look much prettier. She slipped on some heels to make her look taller, since she was rather short.

Twilight inspected herself in the mirror. Nodding at herself in approval, she slipped on the black coat, and the black hat, before grabbing her purse, and throwing her phone in it. Twilight headed out the door to her car. She stepped in, started the car, and left for a day of sitting and waiting for two hours until her name was called. This seemed like enough time for Twilight to talk to her friends. About school, life after this, college, how exciting this is. Twilight smiled at the thought. She parked her car in her usual parking spot, gabbed her purse and headed for the school.

She saw her group of friends and sped up to them as they were entering the school. She tapped Applejack's shoulder, grabbing her attention. Applejack smiled. "What in 'tarnation? I haven't seen you in a dress in months!" Applejack said. Twilight laughed at how that was Applejack's first sentence to Twilight. The other girls hugged Twilight, as she hugged them back.

"I'm really excited for today, finally, high school is over!" Twilight said. Everyone gasp-sighed in union.

"Oh, darling, you got that right!" Rarity said. "But at least it was better than junior high, ugh!" she added. Everyone laughed.

"And think about the party after this at my house!" Sunset Shimmer said. They all giggled.

"A party for celebrating, being eighteen, graduated from high school, living on our own, and being adults!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. They all let out a "ha-zaa!" before heading into the gym for the ceremony.

* * * *

Two and a half hours went by, but surprisingly, Twilight and her friends were quiet almost the entire time. Each one was announced at different times. There hands were numb from clapping so much, and finally, school was over. Childhood was over.

They all stood up and through there hats in the air, luckily, the gym ceilings were so high, that as Twilight watched, she could see maybe three hats hit the ceiling, only. Twilight and her friends grabbed each other and danced in a circle of joy. Chanting song that they all knew and loved. Many people were doing things like this, rejoicing and celebrating.

After a bit they all calmed down and just wanted to talk. To girl talk. To ignore the past and think about the future. To just talk about girl stuff, and go to the party at Sunset's. Twilight was sitting when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She saw Flash Sentury. He put his hands in his pockets and bit his cheek. "H-hello Twilight," He awkwardly chuckled. Twilight nodded.

"Hi, Flash. What's up?" Twilight asked with a friendly smile. Flash derped for a second before shaking his head.

"I... um... would you.. l-like t-t-t-to go to... Payton And Fidge Bar And Grill? For d-dinner tonight?" He asked. Twilight laughed.

"Oh... that... would be nice. Sure, I would like to go," Twilight said. Se glared at her friends. They all burst into laughter. She glanced back at Flash and realized how uncomfortable this probably was. Twilight stood up. "You know, girls, how about I hang out with Flash for the afternoon. Lunch and dinner. Then I promise to come back for the movies and talk and the entire weekend, OK?" Twilight asked. They all nodded frantically, eyes big. Obviously, Twilight knew, that this was going to start the conversation for the next three weeks. Twilight and Flash. The more Twilight thought about, the worse it seemed. Her friends would even come up with a ship name for them. Twilight Sentury or Flash Sparkle. Twilight didn't want to think about it.

She shook off all of her thoughts and realized that Flash was just standing there for a few seconds while Twilight was lost in thought. She stepped next to him, grabbed his hand, and began to lead him out of the school.

Author's Note:

Please, through the tomatoes.:facehoof: I know that Twilight is totally different, but since it is an alternate Universe, anything could happen. Also, Flash and Twilight are a thing. I personally hate it, but this story deserves to be written. I'm really sorry. :twilightblush::fluttercry::fluttershbad::scootangel: