• Published 9th Oct 2015
  • 306 Views, 9 Comments

Unread letters - 27



Tia writes letters to her sister that she will never read.

  • ...
1
 9
 306

Chapter 8

Seven hundred years before.


Have you ever done something so bad, like as you are doing it. You know deep down it is wrong, but you also have no choice but to do it.
Then years after that thing eat's away at you.

Hehe nevermind. So how have you been? Yes, I know stupid question, but I do wonder how you are doing. Alone on the moon. Without the company of another pony. Have you gone mad? Or has your hatred of me kept you sane?

Well enough about that. It has been awhile since my last letter. Not much has happened in the last nearly two hundred years. Just sun and moon rising, and other princess duties. Between you and me I really hate the royal Canterlot voice. I may stop doing it.


I guess that's all I have for now, and I guess we will see each other again in three hundred years.




Sincerely Tia

Comments ( 4 )
27

6868973 Thank you

Very good. You do a good job with emotion and setting the stage as it were.
However, I would recommend an editor, as there are some grammar issues. Nothing major, but it does affect the story.

Otherwise, awesome job.

27

6869001 This is just a boredom story, so I think ill pass on editor

Login or register to comment