• Published 9th Oct 2015
  • 305 Views, 9 Comments

Unread letters - 27



Tia writes letters to her sister that she will never read.

  • ...
1
 9
 305

Chapter 2

Dated ten years after incident.


Hey sis not much has happened since last I wrote. Well nothing interesting at least. I did go to the griffin kingdom for diplomatic reasons. I spent ten days there. How did it go? Well between you and me I was bored to death. I never did like politics. All that talking and nodding. Anyway all in all it went well. Well besides me falling asleep and snoring during one of the talks.
I think you will be happy to know that the ponies made a new holiday and dedicated it to you. They call it Nightmare Night. At least I hope this makes you happy.

Sadly for the violin I decided it was not for me. Maybe I should try the flute.
Oh good news I can now do ten star patterns a night. Yes I know it’s not that great but I’m making progress. I sometimes even put fluffy up there. Yes I know that I shouldn’t but it’s just too priceless seeing the ponies reactions.
I tried using the elements to free you. It did not work. In fact they don’t work for me at all anymore. I guess I am no longer worthy of them. Truthfully I do understand I mean I could not even save you. I tried giving them back to the tree. It would not take them. So I guess for now I will keep them at the old castle.

Yes I did say old castle. I had a new one built in Canterlot. The old one had too many painful memories and the ones that were happy started to turn painful. I still visit from time to time.

Well I am sorry to leave on a sad note but I must go. Today is the summer sun celebration.
Sincerely Tia