• Published 9th Oct 2015
  • 306 Views, 9 Comments

Unread letters - 27



Tia writes letters to her sister that she will never read.

  • ...
1
 9
 306

Chapter 1

Dated one year after incident.


Hello sister it’s me Tia. I realize that you will not receive these letters.
So I guess they are more for me…
Sigh. So what has it been, a year, since I last saw you? Since it, sigh since I banished you. Well anyway lots of stuff has happened since you have been gone.

Hmm where to begin?

Oh I know! I learned how to raise the moon. Hehe you made it look so easy. I guess the more I do it the easier it will get for me.
The ponies keep asking where you are. So far I have only told them lies. Like you’re sick or you’re off in a faraway kingdom doing important princess stuff. Truthfully I don’t know if I don’t tell the truth because I regret what I did or I don’t want them to think ill of you. I guess one day they will find out and I will have to face the music.
Speaking of music I took up the violin….Yeah I sound like a dying cat…Ok fine a dying cat would sound better. Hehe oh well practice makes perfect as they say.

I found your star books. They were very dusty. You should have seen the guards come running into my chambers after I sneezed up a storm. It made me giggle little. I told them I was ok and to go back to their post. If you ask me I think the guards are wound up a little too tight.
Anyway since I now have your star books I can put the stars in the right place. Before I was just doing it randomly. In fact I think I made a three-headed, six-winged, seven-legged hippo last night. I named it Fluffy.
Ok sister I mean you no offence but your writing is horrible and these books are covered in food. No worries though a simple cleaning spell and reading spell will fix them right up….Yeah I was wrong. How did this not drive you mad? All these patterns and places. It took me all night to make Cancer. I have no idea how you did it.
I was awoken by a siren this morning I guess they thought I was dead since I was about four hours late raising the sun. I really need to figure out a good sleep schedule.

Well that’s it for now I will write more when I can.
Sincerely Tia