• Published 6th Oct 2015
  • 15,070 Views, 342 Comments

So you are suddenly a soon-to-be husband to a Sun-Goddess. - TheDawsonator1



Jason gets drunk one time at one of Pinkie's many parties. Unfortunately when he wakes up, it won't be the same again as trouble after trouble comes for him.

  • ...
105
 342
 15,070

PreviousChapters Next
The most escalating waking up you'll ever see...maybe.

(3rd Person)

The culprit to pushing off Jason Anderson was just outside his door, one would think he wouldn’t go anywhere near it but Celestia was looking all around Canterlot and nearby towns and cities, she’d never think to look inside her own castle.

He creaked the door open expecting it to be empty besides Jason at this hour but as he closed the door behind him, he found Rainbow Dash staring at him.

“You! You’re the one who did this aren’t you?” Dash said when the intruder drew his knife, there was no fooling her.

“Very observant…for something so obvious, I mean would a pony Jason doesn’t know with a hood and a knife come for hugs?” The culprit rolled his eyes.

He had not expected the Element of Loyalty to be here, however, the blood of loyalty could prove a bonus as she is friends with another annoyance in the noble’s side.

Dash charged, this pony will pay for what he has done.


(Back to first person…forever!)

Urgh…my lord, I feel like shit, my head feels like it, that noise next to me is not helping…at least my eyes can open but my back feels glued to the bed.

I open my eyes to see Rainbow Dash with a pony with a knife…………OH SHIT! I got to help her!

I go to get up but OWWWWW LEG! NOW IS NOT THE TIME! Let's see, Um...red button to my left, if it’s like Earth hospitals on TV than it must call for help…come on arm…make it.

SLAM!

Okay help is on the way but I got to help Dashie…come on leg! MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS! There we go, ignore the pain, you can feel it later, alright Dashie’s attacker has his back turn now to…

“AHHHHHHHH!” Dash screamed in lots of pain.

No…there’s a knife in her side and oh no…please no, she’s not moving…NO DYING NOT NOW! I only just avoided death, you are not going in my place! Besides, Fluttershy and Soarin will kill me.

And he’s turning around, shit!

“Coward! You attack me from behind and now you try to kill me in my sleep? Have you no shame?” I had anger in my voice.

“Why have shame when you can get rewards for no shame at all? And besides, I don’t get my full pay if you don’t die” He says to me.

There was no fucking redeeming that guy, and somepony had him come after me huh?

He charges at me with the knife and pushed me back but I hold the pony's hooves with my arms, thank my beautiful sun-goddess they aren’t broken…but I can’t hold on…especially this fucking leg is on fire! But this guy was focused, my arms are tired and I can’t hold on much longer…no…he hurt Dashie, you got to hold on Jason. For Dashie, for my friends, and for Celestia.

BAM!

I saw a pure white light literally blast my attacker through two rooms and then I see Celestia go light speed in those two rooms and she was PISSED! And I thought Luna was scary. I see Dash next to me with a gaping wound in her side…the hospital staff were still coming, what was taking them so long?

I put my hands on Dash’s wounds, I don’t know much but pressure helps…I think. Come on Dashie, hang in there, you’re my sis, us metaphorical siblings look out for each other.

Dear Creator, I know I haven’t been the best person but please, do not take it out on Dashie. I promise I will improve if you let her live, just please let her live!

“What’s going on here?” The doctor in the doorway rushes to me.

“Attacker came over there, stabbed Rainbow over here, she needs more help than me, he didn’t stab me” I quickly explain.

“Let me take over, I have this for now” the doctor says as he goes to assess Rainbow's stab wound.

Nurses had come and the doctor got them to work on Dash as I got on my good leg and hopped to Celestia, surprisingly nopony stopped me, but in front of me was a Celestia so angry her mane and tail was literal flames, she was pissed beyond belief.

“How DARE you try to stab Jason in his sleep! How DARE you try to murder in my own castle! I will end your existence right now, for your crimes against my future-husband, may the creator be spared such a sniveling coward put in her presence.” Celestia had boomed

Celestia has charged her horn, she really was meaning to kill, he deserves it…no…not yet...he had to have had an employer for pay from what I heard from him, if he dies now, we’ll never find the guy.

“Please no! Have Mercy!” The attacker panicked.

“Your mercy was thrown out the window the second you attacked my fiancé!” Celestia shouted at him.

The man truly was a coward, he gives no mercy and now he begs for it when the tables flip…I honestly think he deserves it once we have found his employer.

But Celestia was about to kill him on the spot and I was almost there.

“CELESTIA NO! DON’T KILL HIM!” I shouted as I got to her

I touched her and she saw me for a moment but quickly looked back at the attacker again.

“Why not Jason? He has done nothing but pain and torment because of his actions and he would do it again for blood money! His scum has poisoned my kingdom for too long!” Celestia had angrily looked at the coward at her hooves.

Gee Celly, when did you get this way?

“I want him as dead as you but there will be no true justice until his employer is found, he’s merely the hired muscle, if you kill him now, the true culprit will just get another pony to try again” I said with reason.

Celestia was resisting every urge to fire off that killing shot.

“This isn’t you right now, Celestia. The Celestia I know and love would show compassion, perhaps with my almost-death, you are tired of showing compassion to your enemies but if you kill, make sure it comes with purpose and nothing bad happens from it, killing him now serves no purpose at all.” I say.

Celestia after a few seconds turned off her spell and her mane and tail went back to normal.

“Tia, Jason, art the pair of thee alright?” Luna says from behind.

“For now, can you handle this? Celestia and I need to talk…alone” I request of Luna.

“We shall grant that wish” Luna agrees to dealing with the attacker.

“Thanks and as for you, You are nothing more than a damned coward who if it weren't for one tiny thing should be dead right now, if you ever get out of a prison, than I suggest you stay the hell away from Canterlot, no revenge quests, no nothing. I have saved you from being burned to ashes even though I would kill you myself and it would be less than the suffering you deserve, got that?” I say to my would-be-assassin.

He didn’t answer, I didn’t care. I told him what he was, I told him I could have killed him right there or let Celestia do it.

“Let’s go Celestia” I say to her.

I turned to see a nurse waiting for us, Dash was taken away somewhere.

“Your Highness, Jason. Our doctors are fixing Miss Dash as we speak, thankfully the stab wound missed all the organs so she should wake up tomorrow morning, but she’ll need to stay for a few days.” The nurse reported.

Dash won’t like that, she HATES hospitals, can’t blame her, seriously why are ALL the walls grey? Are they trying to depress the fuck outta everyone? But thank the fuck she’s alive or I might have changed my mind about letting that coward live. Also, thank that fucking red button too!

“Thanks, is there a room Celestia and I can talk in private?” I ask the nurse.

“Are you sure, you should rest your leg and rest in general” The nurse asks.

“This cannot wait Nurse, I will rest after that I give you my word, also when Dash wakes up, can you let me know?” I ask of her.

“Alright then, but rest straight afterwards!” The nurse says

We started to follow the nurse to a room more private, there are many thoughts in my head, my infernal leg is still on fire, my head is full of thoughts and still hurts a bit, my heart has raced from the fear of both mine and Dash’s life. But I still have to talk to Celestia, what I need to say, it has been long overdue.

Author's Note:

So yeah no more 3rd person stuff as our main character is awake...after 2 weeks. Pony technology inconsistency ahoy! So yeah, there will be more soon. And no cliffhangers...althoughonewillhappenwhenyouleastexpectitbecauseiamevil.

PreviousChapters Next