• Published 29th May 2012
  • 10,402 Views, 133 Comments

Equestria: Global Offensive - Material Defender

  • ...
7
 133
 10,402

EXTRA: de_ponyvillenight

The night had long since fallen, and Luna's shining moon hung high in the sky, Lyra lay awake that night, too riled up by the day's events to focus on sleeping, even with Bonbon softly breathing right next to her. It had been several weeks since the humans were permanently banished from Equestria, and she had been sad to hear that she wouldn't be seeing them again... but, oh, how delicious it had been to rub it in the faces of all those naysayers! Humans actually existed!

But she was still sad that they were gone... she would have loved to speak with them some more, maybe even get involved in that weird game of theirs and use real human objects! She heard a shuffle in the treeline outside, and stealthily exited her bed to see out the window.

It was the humans! The humans had returned!

Slowly opening the window, she quickly crawled outside and followed them to their meeting point. In a small alley behind Ponyville, a small group of them gathered, no doubt to continue their insane game of war within the unsuspecting streets and alleys of Ponyville in the midst of the night.

Lyra quickly crawled in behind them. If they noticed her, they paid no mind.

"Hey, guys... can I join?"

Then, in the blink of an eye, she appeared out in the clearing where she saw them earlier that day... except it was different. She stood immobile among them, and she looked down to see herself wearing that same blue uniform that the other four humans were wearing, as well as the fanciful mask that they all boasted.

Player Lyra Heartstrings has joined the game.

The End... or is it?

Comments ( 37 )

And it is finished!

Half-Life 3 has been delayed for another five years because of this joke. It would have been more if I had poked fun at GabeN's weight.

epic ending:pinkiehappy: i soo wanna see this continueing with ponies joining the games:twilightsmile:

'... Or is it?'

You tease... Anyways, that was a great story.

shit i wana see this one and then it may be fine to finish it :scootangel::scootangel::scootangel:

Please continue from here.This has gotten even more interesting than it was before with this ending.

Please tell me that means squeal? Like Left 4 Dead or TF2 invading Equestria and playing the game there?

Dun-Dun-Dunnnnnnnnn.

I... I have this wierd idea of a sequel. But instead of Counter-Strike, the humans from Battlefield invade Equestria.

Rarity: "Well, it cannot be much worse this time-"

US soldier: "HERE'S A GRENADE FOR YOU FUCKEEEEEER!!!" *Carousel Boutique explodes*

964000... That is actually very brilliant...
I am thinking of combining the two games, Cod and Battlefield...
That should ensure some chaos.

YOU ARE A GENIOUS.
This has been the only CS/MLP fanfic I have ever read, and it's good. I hope you continue on the story, with Lyra, in different Valve games, maybe..? (like DoD:S, TF2, L4D, etc)

1036116 I actually have no intentions on continuing the story (at the moment, at least). :twilightblush:

make another but make it a different source game like Day of Defeat:source that would be so cool

i want more, this is just fun to read over and over. i want the main 6 to join them

there should be a COD or BF3 verison of this, tis be EEEEPPIIICCCCCC!!!!!!!

jesus christ how did I never read this before?! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

followin'

Why does this make so much sense?
good story, like how everyone can hear the announcer

Comment posted by JustDing deleted Nov 3rd, 2014

2942851 Thanks! To be honest, I'm actually kind of surprised that people are still reading this story. This wasn't even meant to be serious! I just wrote it because I had a bit of a CS:GO binge when the beta was around and the idea just poofed into my head at some point.

2942972 so are you going to make another one than?

2963975 No. This was just a one-time thing.

Negative six-star rating and never featured on Equestria Daily!

That's a new method of self-promoting...

3295324 Is it promoting if you only see it on the story itself? :derpytongue2:

In any case, I thought it was funny and slapped it on before I submitted the story, and forgot to take it off.

Ponyville was safe again.
Terrorists win!

I find that hard to believe :/ :unsuresweetie:

I wonder if he will ever make a TTT story...

3296965
Speaking of which, could you mebbe make a final chapter with Lyra pwning a bunch of Terrorists? :pinkiehappy:

i wish here are more crossover like this

8/10
Needs more KennyS

What type of story would this be where they cant interact with them and all they do is just watch them do whatever they're doing

Plz make sequel! Need more cyka blyt.:applecry:

i cant even imagine it possible to combine these two thing together

please let there be more of this

This story was fucking amazing 😂

5117828
I see that you're a Scroup fan as well

Login or register to comment