• Published 11th Sep 2015
  • 1,172 Views, 65 Comments

The Unacceptable, Portable, Aeiou, MLG, Court of Rights, and Motivational Adventures of Rick and Morty [Pony Swim] - Ink_Quill



Rick and Morty end up trapped in Equestria due to the portal gun malfunctioning, then travelling to other dimensions accidently.

  • ...
10
 65
 1,172

Ooo Sweet Ooo

Shadows seemed to be creeping behind the crew. Not just normal shadows... creepy shadows. One of the shadow figures jumped from above and stabbed Morty in the back of the neck. "M-morty!!" Rick looked at the figure. "W-well that's just fucking *belch* fantastic."

The figures were Tyranagontasupors. Rick took out his shotgun, which, before being fired, was bent in half by a Tyranagontasupor. Rick threw his shotgun at the monster, and rolled to the side. Suddenly, Lemon Grab was seen running towards the crew, up the mountain they were all on, which I forgot to mention.

"UUUNNNAAAAACCCEPPPPTTTAABBBLLLEEE!!!" Rick had an idea. If the Supors could get here, they would have to use a portal. Rick saw a portal gun behind one of the Supors. Rick did a front roll and grabbed the portal from the holster, and firing it at the mountain, before a panting Lemon Grab could come any closer. Rick jumped through the portal. The mane 6, now in an even bigger state of terror, jumped through as well.

----------

Everything went black.

------

Applejack was the first to wake up. She looked around the room. It was really dark, but looked like a normal room in Ponyville. She then looked at her friends, and that dreaded beast, Rick. Before turning her head to wake up the girls, she saw another creature in the room, one she has never seen. She had a black mane, and she was wearing a white shirt, with orange cargo pants. Her coat was peach. A.J. heard a moan, and turned around.

In the corner, Lemon Grab could be clearly seen. 'Was he the one moaning?' A.J wondered. She went to take a closer look at him. The poor thing had tears in his eyes, and cuts everywhere. She went back to her friends and tried waking them up, Fluttershy first.

---------

"I've never seen something like it." Fluttershy admitted, examining the creature that lay on the bed, asleep, when a booming loud voice could be heard.

"Good morning. You have been in suspension for; nine, nine, nine, nine, nine, nine, nine-"

"W-what!?" Twilight lifted up her right hoof, even more worried. The creature on the bed now stood up. She saw the weird variety of creatures, and opened her mouth, but nothing seemed to come out.

"Hello? Anyone in there?" A knocking could be heard, coming from the door. "Helllooo? Are you going to open the door? At any time?" The creature walked towards the door slowly, and turned the knob. "HA- AH! Oh, my, god. You look terr- um.... good. Looking good, actually.

"Are you okay? Are you- don't answer that, actually." The sphere began to come in, hanging from the ceiling. "I'm absolutely sure you're fine. There's plenty of time for you to recover. Just take it in slowly."

The sphere turned to see the others in the room. "W-wot? Is that a lemon costume and ponies!? A-and a... guy!?"

Chell stepped back. "Prepare for Emergency Evacuation." Said the voice from the speaker.

"S-stay calm! 'Prepare' - it's all they're saying. 'Prepare'. It's all fine. Don't move, I'm going to get us.. and them.. out of here. The sphere went up into the ceiling, using its rails or whatever those were.

" Oh, you guys MIGHT want to hang on to something. Word of advice, up to you."

"You alright down there? Can you hear me? Hello!?" The sphere asked, as the room began... moving!? The sphere came back down. "Most test subjects do experience some cognitive disorientation after a few months in suspension. Now, you guys have been under for... quite a lot longer, and it's not out of the question that you guys might have a minor case of serious brain damage."

"We're not brain damaged, jerk!"

"Oh... well, I guess some of you can talk and.. stuff. Wait, talking ponies? How did all of you even get in here?"

"We.. used a portal."

"Say wooot? T-that's impossible. Maybe I was wrong about you guys not being brain damaged. Alright, hold tight." The sphere went back up into the ceiling.

"All reactor core safe-guards are now non-functional. Please prepare for reactor core meltdown."

The room started tilting, and one of the walls broke down, revealing the interior of the facility.

"Alright, I wasn't going to mention this to you, but I am in PRETTY HOT WATER here."

The roof fell down, and almost crushed Rick, who was grabbed quickly by Twilight.

"How are you doing down there? You still okay?"

Rick began to stir.

Comments ( 15 )

Remember when I told you about how the crossovers are getting out of hand?
Now they are out of hand.
I love Portal 2, that game is genius, but maybe dragging it into the story... maybe... maybe it wasn't such a good idea.
Knowing Rick, he will just access a computer and stop the reactor core meltdown with a few commands anyway.

6457561 Rick is crippled.

6457561 And he modifies the portal gun. And his portal gun is dropped down into the depths of Aperture. Can't you read the title? Everything in the title is included here.

6457567
Unless he can't move anything below how neck, he will be able to do stuff.

6457572
I can read the title, excuse ME! But as i said, this is a bit too much for crossovers. Also, how am I supposed to know that you meant the Portal 2 by 'portable'? O_o

Interesting. I definitely want to read where the story is going.

6457595 Pun I guess x3 it's a bad one though. You can tell by the picture :facehoof: anyways.

Yep, this is probably the biggest crossover there will be... before I make an even bigger one when I feel like it x3

6457900 Right when I thought everypony gave up hope on this story x3

Don't worry, more is coming...
*procrastinates again*

I'm restarting this fic.

It's too low quality :ajsleepy:

6517646 nahhhhh its good! just a bit odd

6658770 ima take that as a im happy

6659651 no you mean lolz cuz for some reason we call it laugh out loudz

Login or register to comment