• Published 11th Sep 2015
  • 1,171 Views, 65 Comments

The Unacceptable, Portable, Aeiou, MLG, Court of Rights, and Motivational Adventures of Rick and Morty [Pony Swim] - Ink_Quill



Rick and Morty end up trapped in Equestria due to the portal gun malfunctioning, then travelling to other dimensions accidently.

  • ...
10
 65
 1,171

Rick-diculous

Rick burst into Morty's room.
"Uhuuh what's going on, Rick?" Morty stood up in bed, awakened by the alcoholic, badass, totally awesome scientist Rick, also known as Morty and Summer's grandpa.

"M-M *belch* Morty, we need to get out of here!"

"Oh man, what's going on Rick?" Morty now stood, wide awake.

"*Burp*No time to ex-*belch*-plain Morty! Let's go!" Rick grabbed hold of Morty and ran through the small corridor, leaving one of Morty's socks behind. The house was rotting, the wallpaper peeling off, holes in the wall, acid pools everywhere, and 40- feet chasms. An odd creature jumped in through the roof, standing in Rick's way.

Rick slid under him, holding Morty, proceeding to stand up and take out his portal gun. He aimed at the wall in front of him, jumping through the green portal, with Morty following less than a step behind.






Rick lay on the ground, staring at the sky. He took out his flask of alcohol, taking a big gulp. "Well, now I know to never piss off a Tyragontasupordwardf." He fell asleep once more.


"Darling, he has been laying down on the couch for hours! He simply must go!"

"Odd, he should be awake by now. Maybe we should tell Celestia."

"Well, we could just let him stay for a bit longer, but I suppose-"

"He could be a spy!" Everypony glared at Rainbow Dash, flying on the spot. "Whaaaat?" Rainbow Dash shrugged.

"Um.. I was thinking he co-" Fluttershy was trying to suggest the creature to stay with her for a while, but everypony was talking over her, discussing what they should do.

Rick started to stir. "Uuughhhhh..." He examined his surroundings without moving a muscle. He then slowly reached for his freeze ray an-

"Haha! Told ya!" Rainbow Dash grabbed Rick's hand and snatched the freeze ray out of his hand.

"Hey! Gimme back my freeze ray you stupid shit!" Everypony winced at the foal language. Rick looked in front of him, where the six ponies were staring at him. Morty was nowhere to be seen. "What have you done with *belch* M-?" Rick's alcohol was dripping from his chin.

""-Morty? Oh, he's on the couch!" Pinkie Pie giggled. Rick glared at Pinkie Pie. He then burst into a sprint, only to get tackled by Rainbow Dash, in which Rick responded to with a round house kick and a front roll towards Morty. Rick shook Morty violently.

"M-M-Morty! We have to go Morty! C'mon Morty!"/color] Morty opened his eyes.

"UuUUuUUUGh! Riiicckk! Stop, Rick!" Rick stopped shaking Morty, as Morty looked around the room.

"Oh my god! Where the hell are we Rick!? Oh man, I'm freaking out!" Morty stopped, his eyes gazing at Rarity.

"Waaaaiiiitt!" Twilight called. Rick, in response, was about to grab Morty and leave, when he remembered that Rainbow Dash had his freeze ray. Rick sprinted to Rainbow Dash, who was flying on the spot. Rick took out his flask and threw it at her, jumped on the flask in mid-air, and grabbed both the freeze ray and the flask, and tucked them in his lab coat. Rick wall jumped back and tackled Rainbow Dash down, then grabbing Morty, who was flirting with Rarity, and smashed through the door.

"Aw c'mon Rick!" Morty whined.

"Morty, we just got here and you already start hitting on the inhabitants."

"R-rick! I'm only fourteen, c'mon man!" Rick stopped somewhere outside, with the citizens of Ponyville staring at him, some running away. Rick tried to use his portal gun on one of the house walls, which didn't work.

"Goddamnit Morty, the portal gun broke!" Rick reached for his flask. He drank a sip... not just a sip, but the last drop. Rick looked into his flask. "W-w-well that's just fucking Rick-diculous."

Morty glared at Rick. "Can you stop saying that!?"

"What? is saying it, Rick-diculous?"

"Rick!"

"C-c-c'mon, Morty! I just saved you from those things! They could be *belch* e-evil! T-they could be parasites! They might have *belch* g-guns!"/color]

"Riiick," Morty moaned, "I was talking to one. They're harmless! They're just ponies!"

"Found 'em!" Morty was pulling Rick back.

"Just let it be! C'mon man! T-they're really nice!"

"F-f-fine Morty! But when something had happens, don't *belch* come crying t-to me, Morty!" Rick let go of Morty and walked away, escaping the ponies.

"Yeah, fine! W-whatever! Y-y-you know what, Rick!? I don't even need you! You just keep ruining my d-dates!"

"Hey there, Sugarcube, where'd he go?" Applejack was now standing near Morty, tilting her head in question.

"H-he um.." Morty paused, thinking that if he said Rick went back, he might get a chance with one of the ponies. "He used his portal gun to go back home."

"You're Morty, right?" Twilight asked.

"Y-yeah!" Morty smirked.
--------------

"W-well that's just fucking *belch* fantastic!" The portal gun was busted, beyond repair. Rick was hiding behind a few crates, somewhere in Ponyville. "The damn gun is busted, and Morty doesn't want to leave, anyhow!" Rick then checked his freeze ray, still working. "*belch*W-w-well, at least you work." Rick stood up, and walked away, before the grenade he threw exploded.

-------------- 3 days later ------------

Morty woke up, Rarity still asleep, beside him. He smiled. His marefriend was beautiful. He looked at the clock , which told the time of 9:29 A.M.

Morty quickly got out of bed, after kissing Rarity on the forehead. He heard a knocking at the window. Morty walked to the window, and opened it, to see an angry Spike. "So you're the wise pony sleeping with her, Morty."

"Leave me alone, Spike." Morty slammed the window, causing Spike to fall off his ladder.

"Mortimer, what was that?"

"Oh, uuuhmm.. nothing.." Morty smiled sheepishly.