• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 234 Views, 0 Comments

You've Got to be Foaly Kitty Me: From Home to Equestria - Josh Crapo



Josh's letter takes him over to Equestria. Along the way, he reunites with Tail Flight, Wind Rust and Wiretap as well as gaining wings so he could fly, all of which would not have been possible if not for a senior prank.

  • ...
 0
 234

August 16, 2015 (Josh)(Epilogue)

I've finally achieved the last of my dreams. I'm an official Wonderbolt. I have wings, my own Wonderbolts outfit. I'm with Tail Flight, Wind Rust and Wiretap. I'm in Equestria. My throat feels the best it's been for the past year. I've gotten everything I wanted. And finally on the plus side, I get to contact anyone I know whenever I want.

Tail Flight's doing better now than she did back when she woke up here in Equestria. She still misses my house, but she's still happy she's with me. Wind Rust pretty much envies me now that I'm a Wonderbolt. Both Tail Flight and Wind Rust now remember a general synopsis of their entire lives. Wiretap is happy to be with me, but he dear misses the Burke family.

As I think of what's happened within these two and a half months, I come to what happened the morning of June first. The senior prank. If it weren't for this, none of my status would be anywhere close to this. I'm truly grateful for what the senior prank had turned out to be.

But now, I'm wondering about what's going to happen with Tail Flight and Wind Rust. Will they gain more details on their memories? Who or what is responsible for the spawning of their Equestrian memories? Will they forget their memories they had from Eve and Rusty? I should find these answers in time.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment