• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 234 Views, 0 Comments

You've Got to be Foaly Kitty Me: From Home to Equestria - Josh Crapo



Josh's letter takes him over to Equestria. Along the way, he reunites with Tail Flight, Wind Rust and Wiretap as well as gaining wings so he could fly, all of which would not have been possible if not for a senior prank.

  • ...
 0
 234

August 15, 2015 (Tail Flight)

I get a seat with Spike in the Wonderbolts' Derby. That is, after betting all of Josh's money on him, which is one hundred and seventy five bits. As the Wonderbolts line up, Josh stops at the end of the line furthest from the audience with a Wonderbolts' outfit that really suits him. "Good afternoon Citizens of Canterlot, and welcome to the near annual Wonderbolts' Derby! In the starting line, we have one added competitor number 6, Joshua Crapo! Down the line we have Misty Fly, Blaze, Fleet Foot, Surprise, and Lightning Streak."

Suddenly, a conversation starts up after listening to the commentator.

"Well, I choose him. I know he'll win."

"Exactly Stormy Flare! I know Josh can do it."

"You know him?"

"Ivory silk, yes. In fact, I met him in the flesh before lunch today."

"I'd say I would've voted for any of the normal five Wonderbolt entries-"

The conversation gets interrupted by the commentator.

"Wonderbolts! Ready... set... GO!!! And all are off with Josh in the lead, Fleet Foot second, Lightning Streak third, Surprise fourth, Blaze fifth, and Misty Fly last." I see a very vague figure in replacement of seeing Josh in a Wonderbolts' outfit flying. That figure seems to be traveling very fast. I can't help but smile.

"So, uh, Stormy Flare?" Stormy Flare looks at me.

"Yeah little filly?"

"You betted on Josh too?"

"Why yes I did. Did you?" I nod.

"I know him very well." I start to think back to when I remember I was a cat. It went as far as when I got home for the first time feeling no where near used to the home that I'd come to love.

"And who's this dragon with you?"

"I'm Spike."

"Pleased to meet you."

The commentator speaks as Spike and Stormy Flare shake claw to hoof. "And Josh has three more laps to go with Fleet Foot on his tail having four to go."

Spike turns to the race. "Josh overlapped Fleet Foot?!? That's extremely hard to accomplish! How long's he flown?"

"Since Thursday. I saw him land as I approached him."

Wind Rust from behind actually points to the track with his hoof. "Oh my goodness! Josh's only got two more laps to go!"

"GO JOSH!!! WOOHOO!!!" I find myself cheering with the rest of the crowd.

"It looks like Josh doesn't have any sweat broken yet!!! HE'S STILL GOING STRONG!!! All the other Wonderbolts seem to be trying their hardest to catch up but their efforts are fruitless! OOH!!! And it's the final lap for Josh!!! He's still on top of this!"

"Come on Joshua!!!" The unicorn Stormy Flare was talking to cheers herself after minutes of her jaw dropped.

I cover my ears again. "Fleet Foot finally makes it to her last two laps with all else on her tail!" As I open my ears up, I smile big and wide.

"How do you like that you Fleet Foot Fans?!? No 'Wonderbolt' has made it this far to first!"

Spike points to Josh resting his other set of claws on my mane. "Look at Josh go! He's overlapped Surprise!! TWICE!!!"

In the middle of the assembling five Wonderbolts coming from the left, the vague blue and orange figure comes in. Josh's about to win! Josh's about to win!!! I suddenly cover my ears again. "And Josh takes home the win with Fleet Foot making it to her final lap!!!" Josh curves to fly up only to swoop back to the track clouds to land. The cyan unicorn, Stormy Flare, Spike, Wind Rust and I all start cheering.