• Published 28th May 2012
  • 5,716 Views, 383 Comments

The Relics of the Past - KaBar42



Humanity is gone from the world, but the objects they found still remains.....

Comments ( 44 )

I would not want this story to end either, I really like where you went with this. You know what, I will just try my best to provide you with information, just ask away and I will try to see if I can give you an answer.

alright if you want I can help out. I go on the scp wikia every so often and no of a few good scp's to use (don't know the numbers off by heart but I know the names and can look them up). if you want I can try and give you a few good scenarios or SCP's to use. let me know if you want my help or not.

2335263
here's an example. SCP-087 http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-087
a supposedly bottomless stair case. you keep traveling down, eventually you either come across a face or you here a child crying. keep going and the crying stays the same volume but eventually the face appears. if it appears behind you blocking your ascent and the subject descends then they never return.

this would be a good one to have turn up with someone like THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS EXPLORERS! yay. although should you harm the crusaders I would have to hunt you down and tickle torture you till you made sure they came out alive

2335277
there also another scp (forgot the name and number) that is a research doctor with the foundation that, whenever they get into a vehicle and drive it an accident will always occur and that whoever or whatever is in the vehicle with him is doomed to die while the Dr. himself will sustain no injury. one example was him driving an electric Segway....an explosion was noted to have occurred a little time later.

2335327 Jesus man, I mean by helping out with the plot and working with what various SCP i can bring in!

2335342
ah. well if you want I can still try and give you idea's and see if I can help with the plot. I don't know if i'll be very good but if you want me to help just say so.

I'm an SCP writer. I don't mind helping a little. PM me what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do.

Oh this was funny. Hope the story continues somehow.

FUCK NO!, I DON'T WAN'T THIS STORY TO END!!!:flutterrage:.... on other topic: I STILL VOTE FOR THE LIVING LEGO!!!:pinkiehappy::yay:

I know scps and can understand the site fine i can help just tell me which ones you think would be interesting and i can help you set up your chapters for them

I"d take up the story if u want

2335164
That's true, I didn't realize at the time what I was reading was just a submission for scp-001.

If you want us to read the new adopted story you should put a link in the description.

I would take it, I want to take it soooo badly, but there's just so much research to do! I'm a perfectionist, if I tried to take up the story I would spend the next three months just going through the SCP-Foundation's site to get my hands on as much data as possible. I already tried that, it ate up two months and I wasn't even through the first 1000 SCPs. I made it to seven hundred.
But I wants it...
You have a life.
But I want's it.
You have a job.
But I wants it!!!:pinkiesad2:
You have a family.
I hate you sense of reason...
I keep your dumb a-BUY SOME APPLES- out of so much trouble and you know it.
I still hate you.

Don't be sad! :applecry: I really want to take this story but to be honest I cant even understand half the words written in the SCP, so I know my limits :fluttershysad:

I could probably take it. I am familiar with the SCP Foundation and much of the background stories. The catch is that I have a lot of work as an Architect major. Plus if I am to take this idea, this will be my first attempt at a fimfiction.

buttfuckit

NOPE.GIF dont end it keep writing you bastard wormy-tuh-lurmy

I hope Lyra and SCP-492 get to meet each other. They both have a interest in humans.

I might know a guy. Big fan of the Foundation stories.

3296306 I don't know anymore. I stop writing for this. Anyone willing to adopt is good to go and ask me. Take it how you will.


I am but a noon in the SCPverse

We need a government petition to get this going again!
I'm off to Washington!
In all seriousness your story is awesome and the SCP's have been handled very well.

Just so you know the scps aren't written in stone the original authors of each scp have their scp changed all the time. Its a communal thing, your allowed to alter the scps. Besides, we aren't really interested in scps per say. We're more interest on how the ponies react to them. On that note you seem to have a firm grasp of mlp which is more important considering the focus of the story.
I say just roll with the ideas you got.
Anyway for what its worth thank you for sharing with us.

3514646 Relics was a strange period for me... Also the reason why I stop writing for it.

Sorry, but I just got into SCP stuff a month or so ago. Can't really help.

4193041 check the logs associated with 682. one of the foundations own made scp's was a catapult and also a rail driver. they use the catapult (I think they used that and not the rail driver) to fling it into the sun and 3 days later it returned on fire. so no, im not lying. besides its a made up fucking thing with illogical things that make no sense and have things that defy the laws of reality so I think they can make up whatever they want on their own website.

4298257 I dont even write for this story anymore... im taking it down soon anyways.

Hey redskin! I'd just like to start by saying that I was gonna write an SCP story myself, but I could never write like this. I have read nearly every single scp and document. If you need help, I am willing. Please don't let this die.

4298597 Oi! red skin, the pony below say he/she can help.
Also I see Doc.Bright like Jimmy Newtron, making something. amazing but using from childish and/or selfish reasons, sort of example using Celestia as a toaster:facehoof: or some kind. Also a bit of an idoit, genius, amazinlying smart but over looks simple but important details as well as cocky ( NO SEXUAL JOKES PLS:twilightangry2:)

4595765 Only took you a year to respond :p
173 is the weirdest SCP in my opinion and the scariest.

Oh shit, that's right, I wrote this! :twilightoops:

3367686
Also no, you're not allowed to alter SCP entries on the main wiki without approval from moderators, because those are the ones that got approved. :twilightsmile:

4724887
It only moves when you are not in eyesight of it, winking one eye at a time allows u to keep an eye on it and not allow it to move, duh:ajbemused:

So you are the one who adopts this stories :derpyderp1:
Is there any possible chance of future chapter?

4787876

There is, it's being worked on.

I'm a slow writer, unfortunately.

4787878
Then you shall have my follow :twilightsmile: and my fave :pinkiehappy:

Favoriting because I read this story before and I enjoyed it. Just too bad I didn't favorite it back then.

GREAT STORY!! I LOOK FOWARD TO SEEING IT UPDA- oh wait...




now im sad:fluttercry:

7904031 truth be told I don't even remember posting anything, I was high off something sometime that I literally don't remember:derpytongue2:

7905133 Oh...
In that case, you're probably smarter when you're NOT high. Congratulations, you're Einstein.

8743581
It still can't move if I have my eye on it >:)

Here’s hoping this story doesn’t stay dead:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment