• Published 26th Aug 2015
  • 3,136 Views, 196 Comments

Equestria Girls' Bizarre Adventure - Saiyan of the North Star



This story take places a few years before the first Equestria Girls movie and a few days after the new movie of the friendship game.

  • ...
42
 196
 3,136

PreviousChapters Next
Canterlot High big surprise

At the gym the students talked to one another about their days and asked among themselves, why Principal Celestia had asked them all to come to the gym. All they knew was that it was to reveal a special surprise that would have them all gasping in disbelief. They waited for the Principal and Vice-Principal to show up to reveal this big special surprise that would answer their main concern. What is the special surprise and how will it affect the school?

“Man, I hope this isn’t gonna be boring or take too long. I have to get to rehearsal and track practice so I can stay in tip-top shape.” A rainbow hair student said. She has cyan skin, wears a pair of sports boots, pink and white skirts, a blue jacket, and a white shirt with a rainbow lightning bolt with a cloud. Her most impersonate feature is probably her violent-red eyes that glow back at you.

“Oh simmer down Rainbow Dash ah know you don’t like waiting, but ah’m sure whatever Principal Celestia want to show us must be important to call the whole school here.” Said the bold country girl. She’s light orange skin with green eyes, wears tall brown boots with pictures of apples, blue jean skirt, brown belt with an apple in front, a white and green shirt, and wearing her signature cowgirl hat.

“I know Applejack but this waiting is killing me! I just want to get this over with!” Rainbow Dash said with a grumpy tone. One thing to know about Rainbow Dash is that she isn’t known to be of the patient type.

“Ooooo I can’t wait for the surprise! Do you think we’re getting new students? Are they to close to Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna like mothers and sons? Are they strong warriors, here, to fight off some dark forces? Or maybe we are just talking about a fund-raiser?” A puffy pink hair girl asked. She’s light pink skin, wears long light blue boots with a pink bow on each, light purple skirt with three balloons, light blue jacket, and a white shirt with purple lines and a heart.

The girls looked at her with confusing looks and tried to decipher whatever it was she just asked and had said.

“Pinkie darling, sometimes your randomness can be a little strange.” One cruelly purple hair said. She’s white skin with blue eyes, wears long purple boots with a diamond on each, purple shirt with three diamonds and a purple belt, white-blue shirt, and a three diamond hair clip.

“I agree with Rarity. I don’t want any more bad things happening to us like all the other things we have been through!” A light pink hair girl said with a shy and scared tone. She’s light yellow skin with a green-blue eyes, wears light green long boots, a light green skirt, a white shirt with three butterflies, and a butterfly hair clip.

“Don’t worry Fluttershy nothing bad will happen to us as long as we stick together. No matter the danger we must remain a unified force. Isn’t that right Sunset Shimmer?” Said a girl wearing thick black glasses that hid her dark violet eyes. With dark blue, pink and purple she had a bun hairstyle, wore black shoes with long socks, reddish-purple tartan skirt with lines, light blue shirt with a reddish-purple vest on top, and a pink star hairclip.

“Absolutely Twilight Sparkle. We will always show them what the true magic of friendship is.” Said a girl with red and yellow bacon hairstyle. She’s light amber skin with cyan eyes, wears black high heel boots with a yellow strip, blue jeans, blue-green dress shirt with a short yellow skirt, and a black leather jacket with a yellow strip on the sleeves.

“Wise and powerful words that make me feel glad to be your friend.” Twilight said proud and cheerfully.

As the students were chatting Celestia and Luna finally walked into the gym. They made their way down the long gym and onto the stage. All the student were alert and ready to hear what their Principal had to say. Celestia set the microphone to her height and began to speak.

“Students of Canterlot High, I am proud to say that today is a special day. Today, we will be showing you all the surprise I had mentioned earlier.” Celestia said as she took a deep breath.

“I and Luna would like to introduce you to not only our new students…” Celestia said with a more cheerful tone and big smile. She, then, looked over to Luna, who would continue the rest of the sentence.

“But we, also, would like to introduce you all to our sons.” Luna said loud and joyful for the whole school to hear.

The students gasped in shock and surprise. As Luna and Celestia scanned the room they could see that most of the student’s jaws had dropped midway, emphasizing their astonishment that the new students were both Celestia and Luna’s sons. The students then began to question them. What were they like? Who was their father? Why had they never mention having sons earlier? As the questions ran rampant, the six new students came from behind the stage to stand in front. They separated and three went to go stand next to Celestia, while the other three went to stand next to Luna. Within the a millisecond, the whole gym went quiet as everyone took in the scene that had just played out in front of them.

“These three are my sons: Jonathan Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, and Johnny Joestar. I hope you get along with them as they want to get along with you all.” Celestia said. The boys did their own sign of respect to the students. Jonathan did a bow for them like a gentlemen, Jotaro tipped his hat up at them with a smile, and Johnny smiled while acknowledging them.

“And these three are my sons: Joseph Joestar, Josuke Higashikata, and Giorno Giovanna. Please get along everyone.” Luna said. Joseph gave them a thumbs up and a wink for some of the cute girls, Josuke raised his fist in the air, and Giorno waved at everyone with a big smile.

Everyone, at first looked at them with peculiar looks but then began to smile and clap as their way of saying welcome to Canterlot High, new Wondercolts! As everyone cheered, two of the Sonic Rainbooms caught the glance of two other boys like they had seen, met them before. The boys would not realize until later that they in fact had met before and were shocked to see them so grown up.

“Rarity, it’s them! The two boys we used to play and hang out with during Jojo duo’s.” Pinkie screamed as she cheered in excitement of seeing their old friends again.

“Yes I see them Pinkie! I’ll say this, I’m a little thrill to see them again. Even seeing the one who broke your heart.” Said Rarity with a slightly upset tone as she looked over towards Jonathan.

“Oh, you both knew two of them before?” Twilight asked curiously.

“Yep and I’ll be super-duper happy to tell you about them!” Pinkie said as she hopped happily towards the exit of the gym.

As Pinkie began to tell her friends about Jonathan and Joseph, Jonathan looked at Rarity. He noticed that she still seemed a little angry. He hopes to make things up to her and finally tell her how he truly feels for her.

“Oh Rarity, what I did and said cannot be undone but I promise as a proud Joestar I will show you how much I truly feel for you and hope you find it in your heart to….. forgive me.” Jonathan said as he swore to make things right between him and the girl he truly loves.

Author's Note:

To Be Continue

PreviousChapters Next